Author Topic: Season pass not recognized.  (Read 3587 times)

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Season pass not recognized.
on: August 23, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
I know this has happened with every new campaign release but, just so there is a topic on it, the new Spacelords game does not recognize me as someone who bought the season pass.  (XBOX One)  As such, the majority of Council Apocalypse is stuck behind the level barrier and I don't have the elite skins.

Please resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Artivex

• View Profile
Re: Season pass not recognized.
Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
Same issue. Figured the council apocalypse thing is fine since I'd probably have to go through the missions anyway to progress that. The exclusives skins however are treating me as though I never had the campaigns and that is my primary concern.

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
Same here no skins and its tellin me to buy the raider that i should have open from jump

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
Me too bro, I'm stuck behind the level barrier with no access to my exclusive skins

Eik98

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
same here and my Doldern Klt13 upgrades got reset to zero

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
I'm having the same issue as well. I'm sorry to say to the developers but this is really unfair to those who were here since day one supporting and paying for all the campaigns before even WarDog Fury even came out. We don't even get a special bonus for even getting stuff from being here and playing since DAY ONE. Just a couple skins. We can't even get that clearly.

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
look i got founder pack on first day game come out
yet no skins and i'm bein told to buy valeria at 180000 gold when you told us we could use her off top... fix this please

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 08:40:08 PM
Same thing here (Xbox One). I bought "Alien Myths" but mine Harec’s Elite Skin is not available. Fix it.

Senketsu7

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
I have the same issue. Just jumped on a s saw the skin as an exclusive. I bought the founders pack so I should get that skin right? also yeah the campaign is level locked for me as well. Kind of really want that skin, will actually make me want to play as Konstantin.
Xbox One btw.

Kryinski

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
Seems to me it's only affected on Xbox one. I have the same issues. And some resets as well. I'm kind of hoping this will get fixed soon :)