Author Topic: Elite skins and the new campaign.  (Read 1748 times)

Senketsu7

• View Profile
Elite skins and the new campaign.
on: August 24, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
So I bought the founders pack after the Beta on Xbox one, way long ago. I saw that the game officially relaunched as Spacelords, so I jumped on to try out the new campaign and check out what has been added/changed. Thats when I noticed that the campaign seems to be level gated. is this intentional? shouldn't I have instant access to the new campaign becasue I paid for the founders pack to have access to all four campaigns.
Also I noticed that these cool Elite skins were added for the default raiders, and it says that I needed to have unlocked Council Apocalypse before "Spacelords" launched. dosnt this mean since I bought the founders pack that I should also have access to these skins?

Is this a bug? or was I just royally screwed over here? I hope its the former because I really liked this game and supported it to.

Kryinski

• View Profile
Re: Elite skins and the new campaign.
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
Same here. I bought the season pass thinking I would get all the skins and added bonuses. But my level was reset, as well as all the skins locked. I have only played the game a little before the update but everything seems to have disappeared besides two characters that have been unlocked.