Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 73684 times)

Fluffy

• Woohoo
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 12:27:40 PM
Hi,

I'm Fluffy, i'am a HVAC engineer from the Netherlands, and this weekend May 20th will be my first time playing Raiders of the Broken Planet (Xbox One).
What i hope from this game is, finding players to have a enjoyable co-op experience with. It is hard to find a nice co-op community within a game IMO, especialy with strangers.
From what i've seen in a TotalBiscuit Livestream, Raiders of the Broken Planet looks like an fun game to play so fingers crossed.  :D

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:30 PM
Welcome Fluffy!

Dancli

• View Profile
    • Perfil de Warframe:
Reply #62 on: May 26, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
Hello, raiders! I'm Dancli, and I'm pleased to be part of this community, at last! I'm from Spain, and I love reading, baking (because, why not?) and videogames, of course! Since I'm volunteering in another videogame, I hope the knowledge I gained from it could help in the development of RotBP.

¡Hola, raiders! Soy Dancli, y es un placer, al fin, ser parte de esta comunidad. Soy de España y me encanta la lectura, la repostería (¿por qué no?) ¡y los videojuegos, por supuesto! Ya que ejerzo un voluntariado en otro videojuego, espero que el conocimiento que haya adquirido pueda ayudar en el desarrollo de RotBP.

See you soon! / ¡Nos vemos pronto!

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: June 02, 2017, 02:03:21 PM
I love cake! Welcome aboard Dancli

Streah

• View Profile
Reply #64 on: June 08, 2017, 05:23:52 PM
Late as usual to the party, good mornafterevenight Raiders. My real name is -REDACTED- but most call me by gamertag on Xbox One, His main console.. ..which is MonoStreah or just Mono for short. I am from the east coast of the US in a city outside of Raleigh, NC.  I am an amateur voice actor.. Means he hasn't gotten a paid job yet.. .. and I also stream for Microsoft's Expertzone Community channel on what's now called Mixer .. (insert shameless plug: bit.ly/EZMixer ). I'm into a lot of things, and tend to skate the fridge of fandoms as a whole. If you wanna talk superheros or villains, whovians or homestucks, anime vs 2D girls.... I'm kinda into it all. My iRL job.. Meaning the one that pays his bills.. is a habitational technician for the state I live in, meaning I help kids with special needs live their lives to the fullest. I use video games as an outlet for many things, and when I saw Raiders, it made me want to play it. I don't regret my decision, and I hope to help make this game better and... um.. if they need voice actors.. I have a demo I can send..  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 05:26:33 PM by Streah »

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: June 12, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
Welcome aboard! Great profile! We don't have any VO need right now but never say never!

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: June 19, 2017, 08:32:33 AM
Greetings! My (user)name is Rhynerd. I'm an aspiring writer, hoping to get a bachelor's in creative writing after one more semester of classes. I was born and raised in Florida and that's also where I'm studying. A good amount of my free is dedicated to old time detective radio shows and Warhammer 40k.
I was introduced to this game through a friend on another forum, they shared me a trailer and my interest was piqued enough to bring me here today. Hopefully I will see this game grow and maybe give it a little help along the way.

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: June 19, 2017, 11:30:48 AM
Welcome... Hope you'll stick around to help us with the game :-)