Author Topic: New HIVE weapon idea: Infected Zulaica AR-12  (Read 7321 times)

NinMug

• View Profile
New HIVE weapon idea: Infected Zulaica AR-12
on: March 01, 2020, 08:29:34 PM
Infected Zulaica AR-12(common).
Zulaica AR-12 heavy assault rifle. Favored by experienced soldiers , this rifle superior accuracy , reliability and high caliber makes a great choice for skilled marksman. Thanks to its heavy weight and powerful recoil it got nickname "mule".
HIVE infected this weapon using new strain of her daughters named P'hazi. They are very docile and timid but the more they eat , more aggressive and dangerous they become. After enough feeding they become extremely powerful but lose all their strength when Hive decided to replenish her health , requiring to repeat process of feeding , making their thirst for blood eternal.
How its working:
Rifle with good accuracy and burst fire mode.
More excess health Hive have , more damage it will deal(both bullet and leech)
When Hive use her ability , it will reset its damage modifier.
Clip: 20
Leech range:6m
Fire rate: 700-950 RPM
High accuracy , tight spread

DMG:
Empty excess health:
Bullet 10x3=30 Crit 25x3=75
Leech 20 Crit 50

50% excess health:
Bullet 25x3=75 Crit 30x3=90
Leech 25 Crit 60

Full excess health:
Bullet 30x3=90 Crit 75x3 225
Leech 50 Crit 125

Reload time 3-4 seconds seconds

Damage stats are with max forge.
Forge stats:
Caliber , Lethal , Effective , Bounty Hunter
OR
Caliber , Automatic , Lethal , Bounty Hunter
OR
Caliber , Arsenal , Effective , Bounty Hunter

Here is another names if Zulaica dont sound great: Calzada , Bayo , Lombard , Astra , Gaztanaga , Llama , Labora , Fontbernat , Parinco , Ordonez , Alcotan.

Will add images in future.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:45:28 AM by NinMug »

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: New HIVE weapon idea: Infected Zulaica AR-12
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:04:58 AM
Nin, get yourself together. I am Hive main, too, and I feel your dissapointment. You are desperate about Hive's current status so bad as you start daydreaming that MSE cares about Hive. They don't. They even nurf her.
Just go and play some raiders games. Other games are good too. Just come back to SL when you are bored with those games. I do not recommend Warframe, but Path of Exile is good.

NinMug

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 03:50:11 AM
Nin, get yourself together. I am Hive main, too, and I feel your dissapointment. You are desperate about Hive's current status so bad as you start daydreaming that MSE cares about Hive. They don't. They even nurf her.
Just go and play some raiders games. Other games are good too. Just come back to SL when you are bored with those games. I do not recommend Warframe, but Path of Exile is good.
I understand its crying into the void but i just cant accept her current state , so i will try until they finally make her good. I dont play  in our game because of how frustrated i am , i will return when they finally buff her.

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 04:59:41 PM
Hello there, guys
As we mentioned in other posts, we are going to take a close look and balance characters on the next Update.

NinMug

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 06:51:57 PM

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 07:07:48 PM

why would you not recommend warframe? with all the new stuff coming