Author Topic: I just wanna ask about one little problem...  (Read 4148 times)

the8thballmaniac

• View Profile
I just wanna ask about one little problem...
on: June 06, 2020, 10:31:56 PM
Good evening, MercurySteam.

If your eyes start bleed while reading this, I'm sorry.

Very long  time not wrote on this forum, I understand this post easily could remain unread... I'm glad that game is gradually changing for the better, I understand how you are tired: coronavirus, new content - I understand. We can wait a little bit more for a great coop fun.

But we have a problem right now and most players cant handle it anymore...

Just one request: remove  "last 5 "lives after losing two survival. Right now it's  a the most annoying thing in this game and sometime, with some specific people in team you cant win and here s why: the point is not that it is difficult to survive, of course not... the point is this game have a lot of whiners and trolls, who just ruining the hole team game just for fun or dying too much, lags or obviously- they are unskilled. We can't win, because they kill themselves on purpose and no matter how good you are, how hard you trying to succeed- the game is over then your team lost all lives because of ruiner.

We need a new rule for losing the mission- if everyone died or the main object is failed

With love:                                                                            8thballmaniac.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:34:08 PM by MSE_Laura »

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: I just wanna ask about one little problem...
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 02:28:16 PM
Hello there, the8thballmaniac
Do you mean the sudden death lives?
About team play, one of the most important things when playing as a raider would be to support your partners. Of course, there will be matches in which you feel all the weight of the game on your shoulders and it's okay.  I get you, it could be frustrating. I must be to the person who feels like a bargain too. That's why, as a raider, the game is designed to help one another. 

Also we have a ban system that prevents people who commit suicide all over again, to keep misbehaving. And about your last phrase, the game has several timers that can finish the match, and of course, a surrender button on the pause menu, that could directly terminate the match!!

Hope it helped.