Author Topic: Stop matching antags to raiders in abroad  (Read 114 times)

Lehi

• View Profile
Stop matching antags to raiders in abroad
on: January 16, 2020, 09:16:27 AM
Please stop match antags to raiders in abroad. Im in the usa, and i just cannot do cqc and land shots on raiders abroad, like in russia, EU, south america, etc. Those guys group up usually, and i have absolute disadvantage. Cant respawn, cqc fail, lag armor, sudden damage, etc.

Even worse, i dont even have a choice to resign than disconnect the game and get banned from a game or waste my time in unplayable game.

Please mse...

MSE_Laura

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Stop matching antags to raiders in abroad
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 04:19:49 PM
Hello there, Lehi!!
Sorry you had a bad experience :( As you know, Matchmaking times and ping can vary depending on your geographic location and the time of the day you play. Being an antag, you can´t just form a squad with people with good network and close to you. But, what you can actually do is to check our "looking for a game" discord channel :

https://discordapp.com/channels/315765053364109312/543865127213203467

This way you can be in touch with people with a good network that want to play too!

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: Stop matching antags to raiders in abroad
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 11:50:03 PM
Hello there, Lehi!!
Sorry you had a bad experience :( As you know, Matchmaking times and ping can vary depending on your geographic location and the time of the day you play. Being an antag, you can´t just form a squad with people with good network and close to you. But, what you can actually do is to check our "looking for a game" discord channel :

https://discordapp.com/channels/315765053364109312/543865127213203467

This way you can be in touch with people with a good network that want to play too!
you really need to look for a better solution for this...