Author Topic: I'm never antagging again  (Read 3077 times)

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
I'm never antagging again
on: November 16, 2019, 01:23:33 PM
Antag used to be my one of my favorite PVP game modes
The satisfaction of knowing that you fought an 5v1 battle and won is unrivaled

But something happened right after latest update
First of all i have a very good internet connection
But this is like the 5th or 4th time that i get a host with trash internet that messes up with my inputs

It's unplayable....i'm basically fighting the internet not the players

Second, something happened with the MMr made enemies dumber than usual

So basically what i'm saying is...it's a lot easier and better now to play as a raider which many people wanted and asked for...and made antag gameplay almost unplayable

So yeah i will never use this mode again
Sure it means that i won't get higher rewards in the monthly table...and i won't get better XP

But who cares right?

TheNobleWolf

• View Profile
Re: I'm never antagging again
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 08:41:39 AM
Hopefully today's update fixes that. It's crazy how anyone can say grunts are too powerful when all I see is them dying in one hit while doing nothing useful. Granted i actually play to win so my MMR should be high and i know a lot of people lower their MMR on purpose.

What needs to happen is players with high level accounts should be forced to play on 40% MMR MINIMUM.

To reward them for the long matchs they have to endure give them a DRASTIC amount of rewards. Anyone with a low MMR and a high level account should endure the slowest grind possible. Sure your finishing a match in 5-10 minutes but you should have to do 10X the amount of games compared to someone on 40 MMR and above.

Forcing high level accounts(such as purple tiers) to play a minimum 40 MMR would fix the problem but they should be rewarded for it, think of it like endgame content.