Author Topic: Player who sabotages matches  (Read 4082 times)

dony360

• View Profile
Player who sabotages matches
on: November 20, 2019, 03:05:43 AM
Do you think you can play with players who sabotage games?  I post two videos of 2 games that I played today in which I had in the team the same player who did everything not to let us win, in the first he went off the antagonist and got himself killed and in addition he did nothing for the  success of the mission.  In the second video related to the second mission he does nothing, shoot the aleph, destroys the barriers to get the enemies to us and throws himself constantly into the void and in the end we got a low score due to his deaths and his non-existent contribution  to the mission.  The name of this player is *** and is a PlayStation player, I hope you take action to prevent people like that from ruining the games.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:20:35 PM by MSE_TENKA »

Danke Shane

• View Profile
Re: Player who sabotages matches
Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 12:53:12 AM
Dony, anyone you experience out there doing this is adjusting their personal MMR. The only reason they are adjusting their MMR is because they are encountering computer enemies (non-antag) destroying them in two bullets and they are frustrated. That is all it is.

Keep in mind, every match is a roll of the dice and you should play this game knowing that some matches will seem heavily favored in your regard, and then next match will be heavily favored in the antag's regard.

That is the nature of this game, and it's part of what makes it unique/addictive.

In the most recent livestream, they addressed this issue to say that MMR is changing to more naturally fit your personal skills and "how well you've done in the game" and that's a good thing, they know this is a an issue and are addressing it.

I speak from experience, I did a few days of jumping off the cliff to lower my MMR and as they said in the livestream, it was very unsatisfying to do that, game after game, to just lower the number. At a certain point - you will have to accept that on a match-by-match basis, anything can happen, just keep playing and grinding and it will all even out in the end.

MAIN POINT - NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Just get your favorite character set up they way you like, get them up to the level where your weapon is a beast, and enjoy this game. If it's not for your, so be it, but know that this is a challenging game and that anything can happen. It's really as simple as that.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 01:21:01 PM
This player have been previously reported, we are going to take serious actions.

TheNobleWolf

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 02:07:34 AM
Can you do that to every player who lowers MMR? I'm tired of dying to players who dont belong in the lower levels. I rather wait an hour for a game then be paired up with people who can kill me as Kuzman with 90% shot armor.

He's suppose to be an area control tank but can easily be shot to death without having to come up close all because level 200 players are in my game.

Force them to play on 40 MMR minimum so I dont have to deal with it or make it where when you play council members as an Antagonist you get special bonus armor so they have to fight you up close and dance around your traps to beat you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:10:40 AM by TheNobleWolf »