Author Topic: suiciders  (Read 3627 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
suiciders
on: August 29, 2019, 12:01:41 PM
please mse, stop bullshiting us with "our game recognises suiciders and we are taking actions against them."

i have been teamed up 3 missions this morning with the exact same guy who suicided in EVERY 3 missions.
1 times with 0 reasons, 2time... maybe because of a bad antag who scared him...? and last time, we'll accuse bad ping who could have been an annoyance.

so we can guess he always does that for any shenanigan who cross his stupid mind, and he has never been and will never be detected by the game wich has certainly no function to detect people like that...

and by the way, wich is the link to directly report players like that to you please ?

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: suiciders
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 06:40:00 PM
On my Xbox account if I am playing with low tier players (tier - or 6) I give them advice in the most nicest way I can. I met this one dude who took it as an insult and every game I joined if he was in there he would suicide off the edge of the map. All I said was "Hey as Konstantin your ability is really useful for getting you out of any trouble in CQC. You should use it more often if you are losing a fist fight" Which he never once used his ability through the entirety of the mission. One of the reasons I switched to steam tbh. Less people play but it seems less toxic then people on Xbox.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 06:49:49 PM
i'm on steam, i don't know the guy.

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 09:44:14 AM
Was he a kid? Kids even throughout their teens can be very petty. Not saying adults won't be, but age is a factor on console.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 03:22:40 PM
have no clue, i'm on pc, couldn't talk to the guy/girl and i don't remember wich platform he was using, only remember his name.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 07:47:25 PM
I was on Xbox. Which is why I moved to steam now. People seem to get less salty about things. Not saying there isn't any but it feels better than xbox in my opinion