Author Topic: Short fused insta failed bug  (Read 4856 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Short fused insta failed bug
on: August 08, 2019, 02:13:14 AM
If the top of the topic wasn't clear. and everyone here knows what I'm talking about.  On the second phase of short fused, there is a horrendous game bug if you shoot the aleph extractors. Anyone of them,  instantly fails the mission,  this is becoming annoying. As not only did i encounter this again,  this also gained the antagonist a free win without winning it legitimately. i think that's completely unfair and wrong imo.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Short fused insta failed bug
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 07:52:31 PM
oh my gosh, were we playing together ?
you know what is far worse ?
i don't even think that someone shoot on the extractor. we were at the start, no ennemy here, no one never shoot here.
me i was just running , others, i don't know, but i guess no shoot.

BUT the extractor seemed to be on the same place, more or less, that the canister on the previous part...
and if what you tell is true, there is high chances that the game considered that the bullets fired at the end of the previous part of the mission "hit" the extractor at the beggining of the second part... XD

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 07:54:03 PM by sonofoz »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 08:01:59 PM
Wow this bug is so old... How do they manage to bring back all these 8 month old bugs in every patch.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 08:49:02 PM
Wow this bug is so old... How do they manage to bring back all these 8 month old bugs in every patch.

easily apparently. XD

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 09:35:42 PM
Don't know sonofoz, but as soon as we entered phase 2 of that mission.  one of my team mates, a hans player shot the aleph extractor and then those wretched words all in bold red. "mission failed" i could not believe it happened again but i was in awe and laughing at the same time.  Keep in mind,  we were owning the antagonist left and right, and then that happened XD

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 09:47:32 PM
i don't remember a hans in my team, so we were certainly not playing together.
i was rak, and we had harec, lycus and... maybe hive, or aneska, or... mikah... don't remember. and we were against a shae.
well, otherwise, you'd seen my name i guess.

so that's funny cause we suffered the same bug at the same time, on the same mission, in a similar situation (antag badly owned ).  ^^

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 09:53:54 PM
Yeah i would of recognized your name lol.  we had a doldren,  but he wasn't very good at ambushing or sneaking up on us in astral form.  think his name was raptor jess. Anyway, we were messing him up,  until the mission bug issue transpired.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 11:02:38 AM
Hi! We are aware of this issue and we are investigating it. Thanks for the report!

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 01:04:43 PM
cool ! thank you.
can i have a free gold BP the bug makes me lost ?  ;D