Author Topic: I don´t get XP  (Read 3945 times)

EvilZoro048

• View Profile
I don´t get XP
on: July 16, 2019, 10:38:22 PM
Hi, I have only been playing for a couple hours but after some matches I just didn´t get XP anymore. I don´t know if this is intentional, or a bug so if someone could tell me I would appreciate it.

Addy253

• View Profile
Re: I don´t get XP
Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 10:56:13 AM
since the prizes galore update xp was capped looks like u hit it

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 10:32:10 AM
There's a limit to how much XP you can gain every day. Meanwhile, you'll be gaining Gold and FP instead, which will prove very useful in the future. All the XP rewards will be restored when you log in tomorrow. Maximum daily XP gain is no longer capped when you reach Tier 5.   

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 01:44:39 PM
There's a limit to how much XP you can gain every day. Meanwhile, you'll be gaining Gold and FP instead, which will prove very useful in the future. All the XP rewards will be restored when you log in tomorrow. Maximum daily XP gain is no longer capped when you reach Tier 5.
Can you guys buy a cake and throw a party for who ever in the office came up with this amazing idea.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 08:11:07 PM
Maximum daily XP gain is no longer capped when you reach Tier 5.

What?! I didn't know that. Why would you guys cap the XP for new players? They need those experience points to get forge levels and passive bonuses as fast as possible, since they have to fight rubber band AI and surprise Antagonists.

What the hell, man?

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 09:13:09 AM
Maximum daily XP gain is no longer capped when you reach Tier 5.

What?! I didn't know that. Why would you guys cap the XP for new players? They need those experience points to get forge levels and passive bonuses as fast as possible, since they have to fight rubber band AI and surprise Antagonists.

What the hell, man?

I felt that.