Author Topic: MMR suggestion, 5% maximum  (Read 2853 times)

lokoangel48

• View Profile
MMR suggestion, 5% maximum
on: July 30, 2019, 01:27:24 PM
That's all you gotta do, drop or raise only 5% from the base 40% MMR mission difficulty (The most balanced difficulty imo of the game)

What I mean is if the antagonist MMR is higher than the raiders then drop it from 40% to 35% depending on how high it is. If the antagonist MMR is lower than the raiders then raise it from 40% to 45% instead of the insane difficulty spikes you get with some super low mmr antagonists.

Tired of playing the game as antag after a long azz queue only to match up with the lowest MMR of raiders ever and have the mission be easier than reading a book or encountering a low azz mmr antag and have the mission be hell.

Whats is the point of commanding the ai in the upcoming master of puppets patch if the enemies are weak as hell unless you encounter similar MMR or higher MMR raiders.

Just make a base MMR mission difficulty % if playing against antag or playing as antag and balance it from there depending on players MMR%.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: MMR suggestion, 5% maximum
Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
agreed

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 02:39:26 AM
agreed

Ey Marcus went ham on you xD

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 02:42:30 AM
agreed

Ey Marcus went ham on you xD

sorry i don't understand, what does that mean ?

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 02:48:54 PM
I meant uh marcus loves you so much he uh made a post all about you.

I think you should make a response to him back with even more love you feel me  8)  8)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 04:24:57 PM
no, no needs. ^^
i think he already know such a low human being he is in my opinion and each one of his acts proves it more to me.
moreover, marcus or lvl9 have so few pychological stability and introspection skills that it will be a loss of time. =)