Author Topic: I didn't think the aleph system could get any worse....  (Read 6653 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: I didn't think the aleph system could get any worse....
Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 05:47:18 AM
I will bath in the Schnider tears for ages to come. Couldn't have happened sooner.
incompetent players are always happy when their non main characters are nerfed...
so i guess you'll rejoy a lot. ^^

his turrets ITS is main weapon. giving him half health while using it is simply stupid.

i guess people have left cry babys make too much noise here and that cry babys are not playing schneider. i understand. its turrets is too hard to handle...
"we do not play harec, he is too difficult to handle, but he is still too overpowered. like schneider. and antags. and everythings i lost against. bouhou the rank 6 i was teamed with couldn't even carry me... i hate you MSE !"

I love how you make an entire narrative of drivel out of my statement. You're pathetic. The reaction was pathetic. And your bitchy remarks won't change Schneider's health. Those who have lost often lose loudly with insults, but they lose all the fucking same.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 07:32:12 PM
pathethic can be an insult and bitchy is.
still denouncing from other what you are doing all the time i see.

about :
Those who have lost often lose loudly with insults, but they lose all the fucking same.
if you say so.
i don't know what it has to do in the conversation, and i think you are confonding insult and sarcasm...
but well, i guess i should believe you, coming from a man who have lost so much that he throws matchs to keep its mmr around 20%.
(how toxic and selfish do you think it is for other players by the way ?)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 31, 2019, 04:24:15 PM
Hi,

Marcus, I think I was very clear when I said there's a rule on this forum called "Respect" and you have clearly broken it by insulting me, not once but twice in the same thread, and calling into question my job.

We won't tolerate insults among the members of this forum since we need this to be a healthy place to leave constructive criticism, suggestions, etc., about Spacelords.

As you might have imagined, I can't allow this situation to get out of hands so I'll be closing this thread as well.

Thank you for your understanding.