Author Topic: This is a first for me in all my years of gaming.  (Read 8934 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
This is a first for me in all my years of gaming.
on: July 29, 2019, 10:55:09 PM
Having dropped from 46% MMR, to 20% MMR, I'm not only finishing missions super fast, but with low T2 Antags, despatching them incredibly quickly and high mission scores. I'm helping beginners finish missions who now don't have to worry about Antags.
But the first for me is, I'm making more gold, faction points and XP, as well as guaranteed '4' daily wins & pot essentially, playing as a beginner sub level 20 ( with weapon boosts that destroy enemies), than I would be at T1 R2 (lvl 190). It's more rewarding (gold, faction, XP) to play a 11% MMR than a 72% MMR matches.

The game mechanics, in this game are hopelessly broken. I'd really be surprised if this wasn't the devs first time, venturing into the world of video games. Why? Well if it was they'd know that, the main mechanic in every game ever created is, with each level attained the greater the rewards.

MSE, why on earth, would Raiders want to play a 40%+ MMR match, where enemies are bringing you to wounded in one burst of fire; where Antags can watch the environment destroy a team, as they pick off wonded players with ease, all for a score of around 7/8, due to a long game time and multiple deaths, resulting in far less rewards than on an 11% MMR match?

Now there's even more reason to quit matches as it results in lower MMR, meaning easier environment and higher rewards. Lol. The only people who don't benefit are Antags, playing high MMR with tougher enviroment to aid them. This whole MMR mechanic is all about pushing the Antag, that the majority DON'T WANT!!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:31:42 PM by Marcus4471 »

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Re: This is a first for me in all my years of gaming.
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 11:37:58 PM
There this thing called challenge... thats why.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 11:42:27 PM
There this thing called challenge... thats why.

Not everyone plays for the same reason Serg. That't not to say people who play for challenge are wrong, just that there are more reasons than just that. And they have differing levels of importants to different people.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 11:44:32 PM
and i wouldn't be surprised if you were unable to figure out that it could be voluntary.
first, i have read that they states their player base majoritary plays beetwin 3-5 games a day.
so if you understand that you can understand the whole prizes galore.

-> most commons players of the games will be more rewarded than before while playing the same amount of time.
on the contrary hardcore gamers will not, but they will still progress faster.
and so they give chances to their biggest community the opportunity to defend better against hardcore gamers while allowing them to grow faster than before.

on the other hand, as you stated, low mmr won more than high mmr, once more it helps new/casual/bad players (or cowards capitalists who lower their mmr) to grow faster and try to resist old ones more quickly.

finally; the more you go in the game the less you need money or exp.
so even is we are gaining less, in the end, it does not really impact us.

and so : all the speeches you constantly made about MSE shitting on his player base, ruining new players experience and so on... just goes to the toilet as the wrong trash it was...
welldone.
a strong skill of analysis you that you showed all these last weeks.
I'd really be surprised if it is not your first gaming experience.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 12:01:03 AM
You are a sad and angry person sonofoz. Get some help, dude. Seriously.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 12:07:54 AM
Seriously, he's like a puppy, following you around, pissing and pooping all over the place. Always has to have the last word and continues replying to me when I've told him, I ignore anything he has to state.

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 12:08:34 AM
As a 72-78% MMR player in my days, yeah. The challenge is unfair, stressful and is not rewarding enough. I learnt to manipulate the MMR in my favor. The hard way.

So, if you are a loot player you want to be in the 0-20% MMR. It's another way to play this game. The boring part is to low your MMR once a while to just enjoy it. Some kind of difficulty selection would have been appreciated, but meh.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 12:17:25 AM
As a 72-78% MMR player in my days, yeah. The challenge is unfair, stressful and is not rewarding enough. I learnt to manipulate the MMR in my favor. The hard way.

So, if you are a loot player you want to be in the 0-20% MMR. It's another way to play this game. The boring part is to low your MMR once a while to just enjoy it. Some kind of difficulty selection would have been appreciated, but meh.

Yea, it's super boring. I wish there was a way we could choose a difficulty and just stay at that spot. At least for PvE. In light of there not being one I would like the ability to surrender as antag. It would make lowering MMR so much more quicker. 

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 12:20:45 AM
Seriously, he's like a puppy, following you around, pissing and pooping all over the place. Always has to have the last word and continues replying to me when I've told him, I ignore anything he has to state.

Just keep reporting him. Most of the time I don't even respond to what he posts, I just report. It's not really worth responding, he just keeps going and going with the toxicity and insults. I've been telling others to do so as well. He apparently has a LOT of people who dislike him. It'e very easy to see why. Just keep reporting him, over and over and over.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 12:28:49 AM
-> no argument
-> nothing to do in the topic
-> nothing to do with what i explained,
-> only criticisme
'-> a no-one ( ;) ) saying nothing, trying to be something. again.

next time try at least to be constructive.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 01:12:07 AM
-> no argument
-> nothing to do in the topic
-> nothing to do with what i explained,
-> only criticisme
'-> a no-one ( ;) ) saying nothing, trying to be something. again.

next time try at least to be constructive.

This section of the forums is called Gameplay Feedback in which MSE describes, "Tell us all about your gaming experience here." not "Go and bash on others experiences." You can't have a "wrong" experience in gameplay. do you understand this "sonofoz"? This means there is no such thing as wrong feedback. This sub section is purely for the expression of people leaving their feedback for MSE to read and consider.

The other part I see you being a dick on is Suggestions, in which MSE themselves state, "Have any ideas to improve the game? We’d love to hear them!" no, however, "sonofoz, please com here and act as gate keeper of ideas for us, we can't think for ourselves as developers."

What this means is that there are no wrong suggestions or wrong feedback. If you would like to leave a post about an idea, feedback or suggestion you have based on your experience then go right ahead. But neither of these forum sections say the fucking word "Debate here". This means I owe you no explanation. No points, no argument, no criticism, no nothing. All we have to do here on these two parts of the forum is A. Leave our feedback for MSE based on our experience in the game and B. Make suggestion for MSE based on our ideas and experience. Not, however C. Debate sonofoz and get his fucking approval and stamp of "valid argument".

So, sir please kindly reconsider what section of the forums you are in and ask yourself if your actions are appropriate for Suggestions and Feedback. Again, this isn't a debate section. We will continue to report you so long as you keep harassing, attacking and goading people on with insults and trollish tactics. If you don't like a suggestion or feedback of a players experience then I would ignore it or post your own.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:13:44 AM by Level9Drow »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 04:37:47 AM
wonderfull...
so first, of course you can have a wrong (in all way of the word) experience for many reasons... so from the start you are saying bullshit.

moreover, i'm not responding to him about its experience, i'm responding about his deductions on the 215topics he made this last weeks about prize galore and mse and put them in front of this last topic.

moreover if we are in feedback and it can't have no bad feedback as you think, so mine is as good as his, so you don't have to put mine in question neither, so you should have just shut up.

so, one more time, there is not a small thing relevant in all your answer.

consequently, first learn how to read, then how to think right, and then maybe you'll be able to talk to me.
i'm not here to babysit you nor i am your friend.

so, since you start this stupid game, from now on, each time you'll talk trash to me without reason, as you did before, you'll be reported. same for your friend marcus.  :)

so if you have something to say related to the debate, and if you want to argue with me or criticize any of my arguments, its ok. even if you want to slide some pun in it, damn, its only fair, i'm doing the same.

but if you just want to express your petty frustration of being contradict by talking trash to me, totally offtopic and just to denigrate, you'll be reported.

are we clear ?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:52:36 AM by sonofoz »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 05:18:36 AM
I see desperate self destruct mode has occurred. We're getting nervous now, aren't we?

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
just playing your childish game.

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 05:34:30 AM
Level 9 he's not worth it. i find him laughable at best, like the hilarious but embarrassing Christmas gift your parents give you.  he won't bring you holdiday cheer, just plain down laughter. last night i Just fell asleep reading his absurd post that quite frankly bored me into a state of sleep. 

Ontopic: my mmr is currently on 44% which i find challenging but i am able to tank through it.  i usually find myself paired with purple tier players. some 5 like me,  others 4 or 1. which depending on their mmr amplified the difficulty to easy, normal,  or hard.  overall i enjoy the challenge and it only lets me improve as a player.