Author Topic: New player Tutorial & Future PvP Mode?  (Read 1609 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
New player Tutorial & Future PvP Mode?
on: August 02, 2019, 06:24:11 AM
Thank you! Even if its too early to say it, this is a major help. I played through the Tutorial and loved exactly how well done and clear it was. I don't know if this is a mandatory mission but in the chance that it isn't could you consider making it so?

I can imagine since Alicia was the star of it, that now many new players will probably choose to main her now lol, oh lord, so many Air strikes. I once mentioned adding a tutorial like the one that is currently in-game, if you took that and any similar requests and went with it I again thank you guys. That's one more step in the right direction.                           

Ok now here is something regarding the tutorial that is getting me low-key excited for the future. When I beat the Tutorial I decided to snoop around with the time I had left to find any easter eggs or clues for the future and what I "Hope" I found seems awesome.

The Map itself -
At first glance I enjoyed the idea of a new map exclusively for the Tutorial, but the area itself seem to intricately made for the simple task of killing a few grunts. So using Alicia's ability to gain verticality I went from one side of the map to the other, High and Low and noticed that the area seems designed for teams of 2, one on each side. Its rather undeniable. The center is full of cover, the map is just wide enough for a skirmish.

So I guess I have to ask, Is this related to "The Great Clash" update regarding Guild vs Guild PvP? If so i'm interested. This recommendation might be way too early for said possibility but to incentivise players to do further PvP related combat, throw in exclusive well designed rewards of varying levels of effort. From Emotes, Weapon Skins, Melee Weapons to 1 Exclusive Skin (left a mystery).

Perhaps a Scoring System:
*Consecutive kills
*Most Damage Dealt
*Least Damage Received
*Player/Team Difficulty (adjusting overall Levels)
*Kills vs High level players
*Assists
*Healing done to Allies
*Grunts Killed
*Time holding onto Aleph
*Gold accrued

Objectives. (Trying to think of something Unique, don’t mind the random images just trying to paint a picture.)

*Acquire & Deposit x-Amount of Aleph to awaken a strong ally NPC. The NPC can't be killed but only stunned. If the Ally NPC reaches the other Side or is Killed by the Enemy NPC, you lose. The Ally NPC gains a defensive buff if your team suffered too many losses in a short time

*A Neutral AI Hunts both sides trying to kill all Raiders. You win by killing it, but the only way your team can do so is by depositing Aleph on the Enemy terminal. When doing so his Health is opened to that team. If both sides are able to attack It, the team that Dealt the most damage to it before it dies wins.

*One player on either side is randomly spawned in either as an empowered Protector (or Shamash), A revived General Krausher, Wardog Subject #001 or The original Dr.Kuzmann in a new Mech.
The goal is to keep the lead player alive while guiding and opening paths that lead to the exit. points towards raider deaths will only count if the Lead player is the one doing so.

Anyway that's my bit for future PvP modes.