Author Topic: Less grind, more fun.  (Read 1759 times)

Primevil657

• View Profile
Less grind, more fun.
on: February 19, 2019, 05:24:50 AM
I suggest fixing the money issue with the crazy expenses with buying new characters and upgrades etc.

108k while recieving 1500 average per match is not what I want to do in my little time that I can play due to having a kid and education.

Bring it down to around 40k max for a char and then I'm sure most people will be happy, the grind + the unfair skill level mmr is just screaming "quit playing cause it's not even worth the effort"

JII DEUCE

• View Profile
Re: Less grind, more fun.
Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 12:59:45 AM
I couldn't agree more! There are days I kinda want to play, but then I start thinking of the busted matchmaking(linking me with newbies who ruin the mission, & wreck my MMR, etc.

I'm tired of having to choose between building a weapon, & recruiting a new raider! It's not appealing, & turns ppl off & away from this Potentially awesome game! I can only get friends to play an hour at most, than they never want to come back... it's disappointing bcuz I actually REALLY Love this game! But the grind plus the matchmaking is running me & many others away!

P.s. I've spent over $140 into this game thus far... but not really feeling the value! Please adjust the cost of weapons & raiders, & fix the matchmaking!
Make mentor games optional!