Author Topic: Tired of babysitting  (Read 10837 times)

pululon

• View Profile
Re: Tired of babysitting
Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
I love to watch repeated cutscenes "and you always have an answer for everything", "Schneider, the data!" XD

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
I love to watch repeated cutscenes "and you always have an answer for everything", "Schneider, the data!" XD
that was worth it? :D

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
I got more to add "What the hell . Is that my house down there ? I'm gonna kill you fuckers ." , "Go fuck yourself , fuckwad . Do you hear me in the tank? " , "Haha , what a loser... / "Stupid imposter"... "  , " ...shit , I think I forgot a cake in the oven . Did you turned it off Cortez? " etc. .

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
Totally XD
Last night I was the one pressing the spacebar to keep the cutscenes in the Aneska's mission XD
The game is filled with good moments

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
With the new F2P model we have welcomed tens of thousands of new players. These new users are very important for the future of game, and in time they will develop their skills and become really good players.

We implemented the mentor matches to support to reward veterans who give a helping hand to the rookies. We are aware that the system is not 100% fine-tuned, and we are thinking about ways to improve it, including increasing the rewards for the mentors.

Also we are addressing the disconnections issue, and we have devised a solution we think you will like and that will come out in the near future ;-)

Y'know, the Mentor issue would be greatly alleviated if you brought back offline mode and removed the star requirements.  This way, players could actually use training mode (Why's it called training mode if you can't train in it) BEFORE they join an online match.  There would still be some "running around with heads cut off" but, at least, they'd have an idea of the goals of the map and what to expect from the map.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 23, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
Forget about all good whot a say about Lil players .
Rly How to play 1st missions of every compagin without those fuckers,bcs bp always here  and those parasites always try play those missions :D
Heheheh-not so rly but....its real :)

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
I recommend to all players: DONT PLAY MENTOR MATCHES! They are a total waste of time, full of quitters and noobies that will make you hate the game.

Campaign "Do not play Mentor Matches" until MercurySteam improves the rewards for these matches.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 02:40:01 PM
The problem is that BP of a mission of 99% always in the first missions of the companies... Beginners always there, I don't understand this shit, but it is impossible to play these missions without these damned beginners. It is not a problem even at all it is interesting, but "Syka Blyad" not when is a mission on receiving BP :D

All roads all negative in a game ,-everything would be conducted to Stupid system of BP
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 03:16:03 PM by Skyline »

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
Many problems here:
- 1: the new player experience is very bad
(made a topic for this one: https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=2314.0)

- 2: the reward system forcing you to play one mission and win it, with a high score.
Clearly, I don't want to play mentor matches when doing my dailies, so I decline them several times but since they come back a minute after, I may be forced to play them (and curse new players when it's not their fault) or go play another game for a while.

- 3: Antagonists.
I have a problem with PvP in general and only like this game when not playing with an antagonist, because I mainly play with random players, sometime in mentor matches and the MMR system is always wrong (team of lvl 80 raiders with a lvl 10 antag or mentor match with 3 beginners and an antag lvl 275!)

When you put all that together, it makes a horrible game that I usually rage quit mid game and go play Warframe ...

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
4.Retards who pick Harek :D
And i tell absolutely same about your #2-Fucking newbs and Stupid Bp system is like 2 component bomb- safe if separate but together dat is stupidiest shit evAr :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:10:12 PM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
Many problems here:
- 1: the new player experience is very bad
(made a topic for this one: https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=2314.0)

- 2: the reward system forcing you to play one mission and win it, with a high score.
Clearly, I don't want to play mentor matches when doing my dailies, so I decline them several times but since they come back a minute after, I may be forced to play them (and curse new players when it's not their fault) or go play another game for a while.

- 3: Antagonists.
I have a problem with PvP in general and only like this game when not playing with an antagonist, because I mainly play with random players, sometime in mentor matches and the MMR system is always wrong (team of lvl 80 raiders with a lvl 10 antag or mentor match with 3 beginners and an antag lvl 275!)

When you put all that together, it makes a horrible game that I usually rage quit mid game and go play Warframe ...

It's interesting isn't it? They have a rea;;y solid game with no antagonists. I would hope they realize this.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
And even without the antag sometimes the match is too hard for the newbie... I played one match with one guy lvl 120+, another 200 and myself 67, then the newbie was lvl 1 or 2... the mission was In Shock and the mobs were quite powerful, so they one hit the poor guy enough times to make him disconnect... even when we were handling it right, but he could not do anything at all, just run and die, that wasn't a good first experience at all...

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 09:28:02 PM
And even without the antag sometimes the match is too hard for the newbie... I played one match with one guy lvl 120+, another 200 and myself 67, then the newbie was lvl 1 or 2... the mission was In Shock and the mobs were quite powerful, so they one hit the poor guy enough times to make him disconnect... even when we were handling it right, but he could not do anything at all, just run and die, that wasn't a good first experience at all...

This.^^^

New players need every opportunity to succeed and while Spacelords is certainly not an easy game, it should not punish the new player with a high MMR; let them earn a high MMR first. The lack of any in-game tutorial is bad enough for new players, there is no need to punish them further. Besides, most mentor matches have an antagonist anyway.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
Well, they have a tutorial now. And it's pretty explanatory. What they need is an offline mode, or the practice mode to be available without having to earn it. At least for beginning missions.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 12:29:17 AM
Looking at videos on a separate window is not a good tutorial Drow. Also where did the mini mission where you play as Harec go ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:32:48 AM by Power Penguin »