Author Topic: Kicked out of group  (Read 3041 times)

Golden_Stone Ocean

• View Profile
Kicked out of group
on: January 24, 2019, 04:21:37 AM
I have a friend who joins my group (3 of us total)  first match was fine and we had no issues queuing. but the moment we find a match she's kicked out immediately? She tested her internet and closed the app a few times too. We all play on PS4 but she said she had to accept some Steam contract and out of curiosity i turned off cross platform match making in my settings and it seems to be the issue. We turned the setting back on and we were able to play. She was able to play a match by herself no problem too.

I know this setting is broken (as i have to turn it off everytime i boot up the game) but why would it count a console user as a pc player? shes never played on pc either.

Golden_Stone Ocean

• View Profile
Re: Kicked out of group
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 04:57:37 AM
Just played a game with just her, had the cross platform setting 'on' and everything worked..until we collect our rewards, she got kicked out of the group while loading.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 10:45:16 AM
Hi Golden_Stone Ocean,

Thank you very much for reaching us. By any chance, are you guys playing from different regions? PS4 doesn't allow players to create a squad if you play in different zones (NA and EU, for example).

Golden_Stone Ocean

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 02:58:54 PM
Hi Golden_Stone Ocean,

Thank you very much for reaching us. By any chance, are you guys playing from different regions? PS4 doesn't allow players to create a squad if you play in different zones (NA and EU, for example).
No, we're both from NA.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 04:58:53 PM
Hi again,

Would you please contact us on spacelords_support@mercurysteam.com so we can investigate the issue? We would need your usernames, platform (ps4) and a screenshot or a video  of the issue if possible.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the inconveniences.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 08:13:23 AM
Hi Golden_Stone Ocean,

On the contrary Ms Karen, it does. You simply need to use requests to join parties of members from different regions. Invitations do not work with this method still, but at least your game provides an option to join your buddies from different regions pre-match. If invitations could be improved, we're golden on that front. Other than that, ever since the guild update, it is possible (PS4 wise).

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 03:50:43 PM
This is indeed true. Since the guild update I was finally able to invite and  play with friends from both France and Australia! Before the update it was not possible for me to do so seeing as how I am on the NA server and they are not.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 03:55:05 PM by XjabberwockieX »