Author Topic: AI enemies' Aleph signatures disappearing  (Read 2600 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
AI enemies' Aleph signatures disappearing
on: December 20, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
I've noticed sometimes that regular enemy Aleph signatures just disappear when they go into cover or behind a wall. I know they're there, since I can hear them, see their shadow, or see them on the radar, but I don't see their red glow through cover.

When they pop out of cover to take a shot and then return to it, their Aleph signature does come back though.

So far, I've only seen this happen with Hades troopers, so I'm not sure if this is a bug that affects those enemies or if it also occurs with the 5th Council and Wardog enemies. 

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: AI enemies' Aleph signatures disappearing
Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 04:17:23 PM
Awwww. I really do not like that update. Is it a MSE's move to Radar system by eliminating Aleph marking system in order to lower PS4's load ???

By the way, I find Radar comes in handy because it alerts me when something appear from my dead spot. But I usually look for aleph marks to position myself to be safe, avoid being surrounded.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
I know that for Hedes division and 5th Council characters when they stop moving their stress is low and Aleph signature disappears. And with BOTH Wardog enemy AI and characters aleph signatures are always up since their stress level is always up. so perhaps in the update they made the 5th Council and Hedes enemies fall in line with the characters as well.

I do know it's silly that the Wardog Snipers have no Aleph signatures outside of being wounded. If they're wardogs they should always be seen. Also, when 5th Council and Hedes snipers run their signature is still not there, they should alsp follow the rules of their faction.

Nemo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 05:45:25 PM
I've now seen this happen with Wardog and 5th Council enemies too, from time to time. Just the regular enemies, however, not the Elites.