Author Topic: Iune is Great.  (Read 7738 times)

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Iune is Great.
Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
Won my two matches played as Antagonist yesterday with her. Because Sigh is brutal. (And FYI the team I was against wasn't noobs.., 16,15,14,6 on Fistful of Sand  Ginebra, HIVE, Loaht, and Doldren(Victory by Kills not Objective.) and 2 Noob on second one (2 and 3) 6 and 16 on No Reservations. (One leaver)  Shae, Alicia, HIVE with the Konstantin Leaver.
i dont think calling somebody "noob" depending on its rank is right in this game, afther all you dont rank up by "playing good" you just need gold to buy, emm... Lore?? so actually you can only repeat the same mission, get gold, buy lore, rank up and be a total noob with high rank. I prefer to spend the money buyig the character i like, witch also give you ranks for doing nothing.

Unless you are playing as a antagonist, there you actually need some skill to kill other players.

Correct me if im wrong.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
No you're right for the most part. Playing as Antagonist, you will eventually get some of the best players on your respective platform and that means you need to be damn amazing and creative. You should watch and learn what Antagonists do because eventually you will be using such dirty tricks. Alternatively, you can play very honorably but I'm not sure what that honestly entails when it's already 4 vs 1 and you can't control hardly anything. As I stated elsewhere, part of why I play Antagonist is because it continues to push me to become a better player and this bleeds into my time as a Raider because I watch both what other Antagonists do as well as remember what I did. Fair warning, try not to take the PVP too serious as it is just a game but that said everyone is bound to get a bit upset when things don't pan out as they expected...

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 25, 2018, 08:38:29 AM
We're discouraged from naming names

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:49 PM
Rank is still a valid way to tell who's a "noob" or not, a Lv0 has nothing meaning they are obviously gonna be new to the game. It's not said in a derogatory way, just a way to say "hey this is a new player".

Semantics.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 26, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Rank is still a valid way to tell who's a "noob" or not, a Lv0 has nothing meaning they are obviously gonna be new to the game. It's not said in a derogatory way, just a way to say "hey this is a new player".

Semantics.

I guess you are right, i just can't stand that word, for me sounds so despective. You can say newbie and don't sound too bad.

But well lets talk about Lune, i was waiting to the update to maybe the price drop a little to buy her, but i finally decide to buy her.

Its fun to play with her, and now that i have her weapons blueprints im only waithing for the update to bring some new mechanich to build the weapons.

Be a antagonist is not fun for me, even if i only need like 2 wins to obtain the weapons its too much for me :(
I also dont like be pushed to be antagonist just to built the weapons that take me alot of effort to obtain.

If Lune can control the minds of the npc, maybe she should give orders to the controlled npc, like "come here" or "attack that target", it feels a little useless to control a unit who just wanders away while you are surrounded by enemies.

I hope Lune become more popular, so some new skins for her be made, i´m willing to buy one or two.

And sorry for my bad english :)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
Yeah her AI mobs are some of the worst... What you really want is the non-Elite special soldiers because they get way more health and come with... rocket launchers. Really, there is no downside here... they have rocket launchers. They're easiest to obtain on Short Fuse but obviously A Fistful of Sand also works. So, for those missions I do highly recommend her if you want a durable and deadly AI.