Author Topic: server problem  (Read 6146 times)

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
server problem
on: November 09, 2017, 01:38:57 AM
cant connect to server right now.(xbox one)
well i play offline,but you can give us the opportunity to change weapon and card in offline? thanks mercurysteam.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:30:09 AM by BOILER 4K »

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Re: server problem
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:54:17 AM
I too have trouble connecting to servers on Xbox for the past 3 days, but today especially has been the worst. I was only able to play 2 games and now I occasional connect and only for about 2 minutes at a time then it disconnects. I read the twitter post about their ISP but they said it is resolved now and I still cannot connect. Can we please get some clarification that this is a known issue?

Twitter post: https://twitter.com/mercurysteam/status/928685282706239488

Artivex

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 04:34:58 AM
This is still happening to me. I can connect for roughly 20 seconds when first hop onto the game but then get booted out of the server. I'm able to reconnect but only for another 20 seconds. The game has been completely inaccessible to me for about four or five days now. (Xbox one) I really hope whatever this is gets fixed soon because I hear a lot of people can't get on.

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:03 AM
Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. I hope it gets fixed soon.

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 04:49:04 PM
Well neither me or my friends can login now (Xobx and Windows 10), I guess none of us get to play in the event. :(   

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 09:52:26 PM
Have you contacted their support via Email? Might get you somewhere: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com

OutlawSiamang21

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 07:51:12 AM
So essentially this first time event as Xbox one users we all get to miss out on the first event? Me and all the friends I've made across the long grind to get my main and favorite characters weapons and cards, we haven't been able to get on long enough to play. I love the game along with all the friends I play with. We have grinded out long hours and grueling trials. It's a real shame and let down because we all were stoked for the event. So is there something you guys can do to spend up the event or even just give us another event to give all of us on Xbox one a chance to put in grind time for kills? We'd all appreciate it if we could get something because it's the first event but because we don't play on PC we're going to miss out until the next one.

mnar

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 06:56:12 PM
Problem still persists on  Xbox one  . Cannot connect to servers and losing connection quickly if you do. Glad I paid for this game i cant play has been like this for 4 or 5 days now and missed first event pretty cool .

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 09:22:42 PM
Have you contacted their support via Email? Might get you somewhere: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com
Yes, but they are out for "festividad de la Almudena" and won't be back till Monday. Which makes sense, it's like Americans taking of work on Thanksgiving.
So essentially this first time event as Xbox one users we all get to miss out on the first event? Me and all the friends I've made across the long grind to get my main and favorite characters weapons and cards, we haven't been able to get on long enough to play. I love the game along with all the friends I play with. We have grinded out long hours and grueling trials. It's a real shame and let down because we all were stoked for the event. So is there something you guys can do to spend up the event or even just give us another event to give all of us on Xbox one a chance to put in grind time for kills? We'd all appreciate it if we could get something because it's the first event but because we don't play on PC we're going to miss out until the next one.

I don't know about steam users, but Windows 10 players are having the same problems.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 07:25:24 PM
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you all for reaching out. We are aware of the Xbox One issue but is proving to be difficult to track down because is an intermittent problem, not experienced by the whole user base, We are working to fix it as soon as posible and, of course, we understand some Xbox One players missed this first Killfest event, so we are doing more events the next weekends and we hope to see you all playing with your favourite characters.

Once our QA team has provided a solution, we’ll let you all know.

Thank you, as always, for your patience.