Author Topic: Let me hear your ideas about the Reward Stystem and Crafting  (Read 4109 times)

Macsi

• View Profile
Hi

This is the second threat about the most discussed topics. For Rules look at "Let me hear your ideas about the Antagonist System (PvP in general)"

1. Constant loot + bonus choice [from Asriel Dreemurr]

Raiders get constant loot at the end (Faction-/Characterpoints and Gold) and in the end you can choose from what you want a bonus, or you can choose the blueprint if you found one, without luck, all can chosse it and get it.

(Macsi: The constan loot is much higher if you win the match and you get a high score in the end, than if you loose. The bonus loot wich you can choose in the end depends on the personal perfomance.
This would reward you for trying hard, even if you notice that your team isn't that good, so you maybe don't win, or at least wount get a really high score in the end, cause your team dies often and isn't that fast. Especially if you play as an veteran with new players it would motivate you to keep them alive and help them, istead of cursing the day they started playing the game, cause they cost you your loot. (yeah a little over the top formulated ^^) also it would be nice to get reward based on personal performance and not only on teambase.)

2. Addition to 1. about the Blueprint [from Macsi]

The blueprint could be a personal luck, so the induvidual players have a chance to get it, depending on team and personal performance, so: If Team and personal performance is super the propabilityto get one is the highest. If both performance are poor it is the lowest. If one is high and one low the propability is somwhere in between.

The Idea is that even new player hae a chance cause the veteran players rise the teamperformance, so the have a chance to get one.
The veteran Players are motivated to play well, even if the team is not that good, cause they raise there own chance to get a blueprint.
And players are motivated to build premade teams, cause they have the highsest chance if they play as a good team.
(And the Reward in general in the end is the highes with a good team)

3. Weapons as Character Progression [from Macsi]

Weapons are Character Specific, so why not let them be unlockable by Gold and Characterpoints instead of Antagonist Rank.

Every Character has one better weapon and one "Legendary". so why not make the first one unlockable with Charakterpoints and Gold and the 2nd with Fraction-, charakterpoints and Gold, so Gold would no be the most used one anymore and ppl would have more reason to choose this points at the end of a mission.

4.Weapon Mods [from Teehee]

It would be could to unlock weapons mods for Faction-/Character points as short term goals and to have more reason to collect this points instead of gold.
The Mods could just have small improvments of accuracy or so.

(Addition Maxi: I would like to see mods that change the way the weapons can be used. Like one mod makes it AOEbut small clip and firerate and the other makes it mode singeltarget or smaller AOE but bigger clip and Firerate or so)

You know the Idea, add your thoughts and ideas in the comments below :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:33:13 PM by Macsi »

Macsi

• View Profile
Re: Let me hear your ideas about the Reward Stystem and Crafting
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 07:55:15 PM
Just updated by one more point.

Teehee

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 03:48:12 PM
Not my idea, just quote one of the players: UPD: He created his own post on Steam, so I'll just copy it here.

Weapon Mods
I had a small Idea for the Game. Weapon Mods.
Nothing big, nothing, that will change the Game in a big way, but it gives people a way to spend Faction- and Characterpoints.
My Idea is, that there is a small Vendor, that sells Gun Mods or Parts to craft Gun Mods for each Character. Something like a guy, that travels from Planet to Planet, lives by stealing from the bigger Ships and selling it to the next best Person, that pays them well enough.

Just small Mods, like a bit more Accuracy, a bit more Ammo per Clip, a bit less Recoil or faster Reload (maybe some Stuff, which is done with Cards at the moment) etc. nothing so big, that it will change a Character into something completly different or give huge advantages, but enough to give people the feeling, to make some choices.

The Mods would give people some kind of short term Goals, which can be done in 1-2 Hours per Mod.
With every Character getting around 3-4 Mods per Gun at the moment and 3 Guns per Characters, people would have a lot of small Goals and Options to spend their Character and Factionpoints on.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:26:32 PM by Teehee »

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 05:02:53 PM
Not my idea, just quote one of the players: UPD: He created his own post on Steam, so I'll just copy it here.

Weapon Mods
I had a small Idea for the Game. Weapon Mods.
Nothing big, nothing, that will change the Game in a big way, but it gives people a way to spend Faction- and Characterpoints.
My Idea is, that there is a small Vendor, that sells Gun Mods or Parts to craft Gun Mods for each Character. Something like a guy, that travels from Planet to Planet, lives by stealing from the bigger Ships and selling it to the next best Person, that pays them well enough.

Just small Mods, like a bit more Accuracy, a bit more Ammo per Clip, a bit less Recoil or faster Reload (maybe some Stuff, which is done with Cards at the moment) etc. nothing so big, that it will change a Character into something completly different or give huge advantages, but enough to give people the feeling, to make some choices.

The Mods would give people some kind of short term Goals, which can be done in 1-2 Hours per Mod.
With every Character getting around 3-4 Mods per Gun at the moment and 3 Guns per Characters, people would have a lot of small Goals and Options to spend their Character and Factionpoints on.
Good idea. Also we knew such character. In descriptions of Licus and Alica alternater guns mentioned some gunsmith who created guns for Licus.

Macsi

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
yeah, nice idea with the mods. I would like if the mods don't improve a special propertie, but change it, like, one that makes the weapon fire shots with an AOE like the one from hans, and the other changes it to singeltarget, but expands the clip and frerate. So each weapon has its own character, and the mods could change the way the are used.

(Just added your idea to the top post and will copy it over to steam :) )
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:27:23 PM by Macsi »