Author Topic: Founders pack price and skins  (Read 2918 times)

FevreXX123

• View Profile
Founders pack price and skins
on: October 14, 2017, 04:53:56 AM
Despite i love the game and gameplay i fell that paying 40USD for the founders pack (10 bucks each episode) n 2 extra raiders is too much. Besides the fact that the skins cost 10 or 20USD, the game is highly overpriced... Or they adjust the FP price or make it F2P and mantain the cost of the skins.

Look at Paragon (EPIC GAMES) or Paladins (HI-REZ) both f2p n both with 20USD founders pack with moré rewards, skins or characters than Raiders.

Im not wanna sound like a cheap-ass but i Belive that the size (small) of the community is for the prices and not the game itself ( and i REALLY want this game to be huge)

Macsi

• View Profile
Re: Founders pack price and skins
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 01:16:37 PM
It cost 40 Euro at my place, I think its ok because you get all the Campains, wich cost 40 Euro if you buy them alone and you get the additional Raiders, so the Founderspack is a long term investment where you save time to or money to unlock Raiders. So they give you diffrent ways to get the content. I bought the first campain for 10, and I may get the founderspack when the 2nd campain comes out, I first wanna see that the feedback is taken into the game.

FevreXX123

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:35:41 PM
It cost 40 Euro at my place, I think its ok because you get all the Campains, wich cost 40 Euro if you buy them alone and you get the additional Raiders, so the Founderspack is a long term investment where you save time to or money to unlock Raiders. So they give you diffrent ways to get the content. I bought the first campain for 10, and I may get the founderspack when the 2nd campain comes out, I first wanna see that the feedback is taken into the game.

Yes thats the point. They give you only 2 characters besides the campaings. Looking at other games they give you much more (ie. Skins-weapons-ingame currency) and with a discount since you a paying for content you dont know how its gonna be.
In this point the founders pack is lacking in content and rewards for being a "founder"

Macsi

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:12:46 PM
maybe they expand the free content with more campains, so maybe you get even more free Raiders with the realease of the other campains. That would be a possibilitie

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06:01:40 AM
Honestly, I feel like they're one mission short of being an amazing deal on the current campaign. Anyone else though might expect twice as much and that is where the value versus dollars is going to come in. Were I a developer on this game I might consider releasing 'side' content like a Horde type mode just to give the game some legs while they work on the more serious stuff. I mean how easy would it be to have a Horde Mode in a game that basically is already that but with objectives? Heck, even throw the Antagonist in there to rough it up and it could be a crazy good time without having to worry about anything but the killing.