Author Topic: Kuzmann is overpowered compared to all other raiders.  (Read 2146 times)

Senketsu7

• View Profile
Kuzmann is overpowered compared to all other raiders.
on: October 11, 2017, 12:06:56 AM
seriously. it says hes a heavy, yet he can out manuver any raider i use against him. also his gun literally forces teamwork out the window, because the best way to figjt an antogonist is to team up against him yet his gun can litarally take out a team.

I feel his gun should have a maximum target limited to only chain to one other enemy to make it fair. also his ability can be cast to fast. it makes going CQC against him immpossible.

Victorray

• View Profile
Re: Kuzmann is overpowered compared to all other raiders.
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 12:12:28 AM
Calling him OP is insane. In fact I I think he's a bit underpowered if anything. If you've beaten him in the campaign I'm sure you can grasp the simple mechanic of not holding hands as a team. His ability literally gets interrupted by melee, so he can't charge it very long and if he is charging it you can just shoot him. His range isn't very spectacular, so it forces him to get in somewhat closes leaving him open to ranged characters. Having played as him he's extremely slow, as slow as Kon. He can be outbursted by pretty much every character, so it's not like he has that going for him. It sounds like you just aren't playing optimally

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Re: Kuzmann is overpowered compared to all other raiders.
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 12:38:11 AM
not really,he's very similar to konstantin in raw power.

any of the aliens (shae and harec) can destroy him.