Author Topic: Guilds  (Read 3603 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Guilds
on: December 18, 2018, 01:55:17 AM
I Just want mention something about the guilds that donned on me. Iv'e set my Guild to be open to invites, meaning any one can join at anytime they want and leave when ever they want. But people leave as quickly as they arrive before I even have a chance to say hello.

That being said, can there be a Notification System that can occur in (Missions) as well as out of them in the main menu. A notification saying
*Valeria123 has just joined the Guild.
*A Guild member just left a post.
*A member has left the Guild.
Something alone those lines would be nice. Id like to know why people leave also to be honest. One more thing, As the Guild Leader can we be given the option to Delete a comment a Member has made on the Communication Panel. Nobody has left a bad comment yet that goodness but its easily achieved and you can hop out of the guild the second you do which would suck.

I'm going to note what I mention on a previous post regard guilds below:

"Player Status - I’d like to see the status of the players in our Guild like, are they in a mission, the main menu, or are they currently being attacked by an Antagonist. Also to see how long has it been since they’ve been active.

Guild Notifications - On the Communications Panel you could see what the members have been up to. If they Leveled up, Upgraded a weapon, or succeeded in a mission with an Antagonist you’d see a notification.

Guild Exclusive Bounties - The Idea here is when an Antagonist attacks and causes a Guild member to lose the mission, a Bounty can be placed on them if the player who lost chooses so.
*The option to set a bounty has to be unlocked by reaching a certain level.
*The reward on the Bounty is dependant on the offenders level.
*Only 3 attempts can be made on the offender before the bounty is dropped.
*Accepting a Bounty will cost you gold in order to send a clone to attack them during there mission.
*When the Offender starts the mission they will get a notification stating that they are being hunted.
*Your clone will be Randomly selected from from the raiders you have available.

Frankly I haven’t thought of how to make a clone stand a chance against four Raiders who all can be revived. Perhaps Like Kuzmann or Valeria they can have increase stats (Armor, Resistance, Brute force & Grapple immunity) at the cost of not being revived at all.

Guild Emblem - Adding an option to put the Guild Emblem onto other things like weapons, on the Raider themselves or perhaps on Cortez’s Beluga.

- The one thing that bothered me was that you can’t mirror flip some of the images, well that and there wasn’t as much space to continue customizing."

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 01:58:15 AM by Angeles2099 »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: Guilds
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
about the players leaving the moment they arrive, it might just be that they are testing the guilds and plan to do their own guilds with friends of their own.
about the bounty i love the idea, reminds me of the online interactions in the dark souls saga, and although it could take time could be fun.
i think the antagonist himself should get extra rewards in case he defends himself against the clone, so this addition wouldn't turn off any player to play antagonist.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:00:57 PM
Invite only is the way to go with the guilds. You are far less likely to have people leaving suddenly and coming and going all the time. Play matches with random people if you don't have a good network of friends yet and then inquire about their guild status after. This way the people you are adding are ones you have some game experience with.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 09:33:42 PM
Well initially I just wanted my friends  to be in it but I ended up canging this up and allowing new players and those I run into both here on the forums, the PS4 and on PC.
I'm not big on restriction, people can come and go but i'd like to know why. Its most likely as you said LoganMaze.