Author Topic: Someone ruining every match. How can I kick or punish him?  (Read 6430 times)

Licherus

• View Profile
A player named *********** every game is hiding in respawn point and does nothing until he is killed. But at the end of the match he always picks up a reward.
Really devs, this is a HUGE problem. How are you going to solve this? Why not make an option to kick dirty players by general vote of all players?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:23:53 PM by MSE_tenka »

PersonMcHuman

• View Profile
Re: Someone ruining every match. How can I kick or punish him?
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 09:31:54 PM
Funny enough, I had the same experience this morning with the same player. He joins missions (the two times I saw him, he was hosting and had a terrible connection as well), and then goes AFK the entire time. He's definitely there because he had to actually join (or it would have canceled the mission), and if you manage to win despite him being a total burden, he picks a prize. Being able to kick people like that (and people that lose on purpose) would be great. Had a similar issue with a PC player named ******* yesterday. He would join, vote to surrender, and when everyone else rejected the vote, would throw himself off of cliffs or gets others killed on purpose. Ruins the game entirely.

One thing I'd like, since some people seem to think that others would somehow 'abuse' a kicking system, would be to let us see the names of who we're joining before we're locked in. Because when I see either of those two names in the character select screen, I just leave...but then I'm stuck waiting for them to finish ruining the match before I can play again.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:29:44 PM by MSE_tenka »

Polybius

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Had a similar issue with a PC player named ******** yesterday. He would join, vote to surrender, and when everyone else rejected the vote, would throw himself off of cliffs or gets others killed on purpose. Ruins the game entirely.
Yeah, already report that guy to the this mail : report@mercurysteam.com . i contact him before to do it, but he doesnt cared about it ...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:30:10 PM by MSE_tenka »

PersonMcHuman

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 11:45:29 PM
Yeah, already report that guy to the this mail : report@mercurysteam.com . i contact him before to do it, but he doesnt cared about it ...

Of course he doesn't care, because there's no punishment or repercussion for ruining the game. The only option the good players have when dealing with those people is either to let them do what they want and ruin the game, or quit (and be forced to wait to play again), since there's no way to kick them.

can_gooroo

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 06:03:16 PM
have video-evidence of these guy AFK farming ************
link-only access video, just so you know
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:30:47 PM by MSE_tenka »

can_gooroo

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
AFK farming #PapaKembaliKeDP
https://youtu.be/2Nxaj1d9c5k
okay, this dude still in the game and AFKing farming, just mentioned him on someone else stream... looks like Mercury Steam doesn't care.
he changed his nickname a bit, it still him:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013595296
he also created this topic on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/436180/discussions/0/1489987634003550419/
rip if he's going to farm 120k gold this way

DAXIMA

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 08:01:24 PM
I've had like 5 games today with this guy. There definitely needs to be a vote to kick system in this game for people like him. And this guy is the prime example of why it needs to be put into the game. Last game i had him he was farming the first mission of Alien Myths In Shock for gold.

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 08:14:53 PM
Seriously, devs remain silent.  Why do you need any feedback?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:31:52 AM by Licherus »

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:04:24 PM
********* do the same thing. Afk the whole mission than take reward.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:31:20 PM by MSE_tenka »

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 06:28:57 PM
Hello! We are working on a system that improves the gameplay experience and penalizes toxic behaviors. It will talke some time but we are totally focus on this topic!

I have edit all post because we want to avoid the public lynching. I have report all of this but for next reports please write to report@mercurysteam.com

We want to keep healty our community ;-)

See you in the Broken Planet!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:34:20 PM by MSE_tenka »

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 09:06:58 PM
Hello! We are working on a system that improves the gameplay experience and penalizes toxic behaviors. It will talke some time but we are totally focus on this topic!

I have edit all post because we want to avoid the public lynching. I have report all of this but for next reports please write to report@mercurysteam.com

We want to keep healty our community ;-)

See you in the Broken Planet!

Thank you!

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 09:10:39 PM
I just had a match where it wouldn't let me move off the spawn point, so maybe they had the same bug.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:12:38 PM by SygBoss »

Licherus

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
I just had a match where it wouldn't let me move off the spawn point, so maybe they had the same bug.

No, they moved some time.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 12:08:19 AM
Turned out that I played with this "2k4k-something" guy today and he was playing nice. And as mentioned above, I've once had the same bug which isn't allowed me to move from respawn point.