Author Topic: Too much time in menus and cut scenes  (Read 5171 times)

CaptnBarbosa

• View Profile
Too much time in menus and cut scenes
on: October 01, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
Does the game have to load during the cut scenes?

Cut scenes should be earned items that you can watch whenever you want. If everyone has already viewed the cut scenes, it should automatically default to skip.  If it's someone's first time, it should probably be easier for them to see the cut scenes.

The menu at the end is so unpleasant. Especially if you lose. It takes SO LONG to lose a map.  The rating system I feel is so slow, especially if you lost. You just want to get out and queue for another map.  After seeing the pilot dance a few times, it gets old especially since this is a repetitive game. I just want to keep going without having to wait.

CaptnBarbosa

• View Profile
Re: Too much time in menus and cut scenes
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
I forgot to add, I do like the game. I just don't want to be slowed down so much from continuing to play it. :)

tribas

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 06:22:42 PM
+1 i have around 80 hours in the game (not counting the beta), i don't know how much more i can handle of those loading screens .... SO ...MANY....LOADING ....SCREEEEEEEENSSSSS

Even after your whole team skips it you still have to watch it sometimes ...even after finishing the mission ... loading screen to watch the cinematic and then skip it and then loading screen , PLEASE its just too much lol.

I don't even want to know how much time i have wasted on those loading screen/skip cinematic/loading screen / skip skip cinematic AND THEN you start the mission.

CaptnBarbosa

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 07:22:56 PM
Let's see how you did...
[Waits forever]
C'mon REALL?!

I LOST!

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
I disagree , got zero complains about it.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 03:06:05 PM
I love pilot dancing! He got really cute moves and lines! Me and my wife even "cosplayed" him, puttin on weird clothes trying to mimic him and saying his phrases with this awesome music on bg xD

qione

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 07:16:53 PM
you right. waiting sucks.

CaptnBarbosa

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 08:44:12 AM
I love pilot dancing! He got really cute moves and lines! Me and my wife even "cosplayed" him, puttin on weird clothes trying to mimic him and saying his phrases with this awesome music on bg xD

It's ok when you are tallying up rewards and scores after a win but we're just being held captive after a loss.

Macsi

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 07:10:57 PM
yes, if would be cool if there would be a Story mode, so you can chosse to play the story mode, with cutscenes and everything, and after you played the mission you can queue as just gameplay mode or so. Also in Story mode no antagonist can come in, so you can just experience the story, aber later when you play to only earn rewards, it is without the cutscenes and so on.

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 08:39:24 PM
yes, if would be cool if there would be a Story mode, so you can chosse to play the story mode, with cutscenes and everything, and after you played the mission you can queue as just gameplay mode or so. Also in Story mode no antagonist can come in, so you can just experience the story, aber later when you play to only earn rewards, it is without the cutscenes and so on.
Cool idea but, this thing with no antogonist in story mode is not gona work. Antogonis have cutscenes too. And they different for im. Hell there is a storybites that you can understand only if you play as antogonist

Cobra_Laser_Face

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 09:02:45 PM
It's a bit of a slap in the face when you lose as an Antagonist...The Demon, aka THE GAME berates you THROUGHOUT THE MATCH for dying, then, THEN, in the END?

Calls you "pathetic", "Maggot", and "Imbecile"...After ONE MATCH as an ANTAGONIST I usually quit and wait to play the next day.

I also want to make one thing clear; I DO LIKE THIS GAME. I LOVE THE STYLE, but that's it. I WANT to TRULY BE IN LOVE WITH THE STORY, and the Characters...but the reward system, the cut scenes, the DEMON who WILL NOT STFU...just need to be re-worked.

I still feel we are in BETA TESTING PHASE...

Macsi

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 09:11:32 PM
Cool idea but, this thing with no antogonist in story mode is not gona work. Antogonis have cutscenes too. And they different for im. Hell there is a storybites that you can understand only if you play as antogonist

Ah, I really forgott that ^^, hm, then maybe you can also as Antagonist choose if you wanna play story mode or not, so you only get in games with story mode or not. And in Story mode the game does not end, if the antagonist leaves, so you can always play trough in the story mode if you don't loose.