Author Topic: Greatly diminished rewards  (Read 1985 times)

Argentil

• View Profile
Greatly diminished rewards
on: October 01, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
I'm not sure what's happening, but for the last 2 days I've been stuck with a fraction of the rewards I was receiving before. I'm not sure if it's linked to the difficulty I racked up, but I just left a game where we won (A Fistful of Sand) and the reward was no blueprint, 5000 character points, 2500 gold, and about 1000 faction points - is this the norm now? Was there a stealth nerf to rewards? Is this my life now? Am I ruining rewards for the people I queue with, or is this the same for everyone? I was receiving almost 20k character points on the same map 2 days ago, and 27k faction points on A Breath of Hope. Now I'm locked into 1/4 of that reward no matter how well or badly the game goes.

Edit: And we also had an antagonist, I had factored that into my calculations.

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: Greatly diminished rewards
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
I've confirmed that there seems to be some sort of reward scaling tied to my account (in addition to difficulty scaling). I was just playing a few games with a friend where we received the same terrible rewards, I then asked him to queue without me and he received the full, proper rewards in the exact same scenario. Obviously I'm not inclined to persist in playing for rewards averaging about 4000 in-game points (Gold/Character/Faction) over 4 victorious games. If anyone else is experiencing this deterioration in rewards, please respond.