Author Topic: Upgrading from single campaign  (Read 18915 times)

taterthot

• View Profile
Upgrading from single campaign
on: September 28, 2017, 06:19:54 AM
I haven't purchased yet, mostly because I am curious if there's a system in place for upgrading. If I buy the first campaign, will buying the pass be discounted at all?

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrading from single campaign
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:05:33 PM
I bought the 1st campaign, and was wondering too, but at this stage I think upgrading is not possible (at least not on the PSN store), because the founders pack is still €39,99.

Anyway its cheaper to buy the single campaigns: €9,99 x 4 = 39,96
Founders Pack: €39,99
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:53:33 PM by B30 »

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
Currently not possible on Steam either. It would be nice if you could buy the FP at a reduced price depending on how many DLC you own. I've seen this before with other games, so it's certainly possible.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 05:05:58 PM
Hello. It's not currently possible to buy the Founders Pack with a discount if you already purchased the Alien Myths Campaign. We are aware some of you guys would like to have that option, and we are studying the issue.

We'll keep you posted on what we come out with. Thanks!

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 11:12:00 PM
I bought the 1st campaign, and was wondering too, but at this stage I think upgrading is not possible (at least not on the PSN store), because the founders pack is still €39,99.

Anyway its cheaper to buy the single campaigns: €9,99 x 4 = 39,96
Founders Pack: €39,99
For the 00,03 extra you do get to try New Chareters 10 days earlier tho, So it ain't that big of a problem :)

taterthot

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 04:39:48 AM
Hello. It's not currently possible to buy the Founders Pack with a discount if you already purchased the Alien Myths Campaign. We are aware some of you guys would like to have that option, and we are studying the issue.

We'll keep you posted on what we come out with. Thanks!

Ok thanks. It's mostly an issue of with all the financial responsibilities I have and what games are coming I have to choose wisely. This game scratched an itch I didn't know I had, and I want to support it, but obviously I don't want to spend $10 to eventually pay $40 and get something I had already paid for. But it's also possible the episodic system would work better for me anyways.

lucipheles

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 11:22:20 PM
Please we want the upgrade , do it