Author Topic: Aequilibrium & gold after update  (Read 3394 times)

Jester278

• View Profile
Aequilibrium & gold after update
on: December 13, 2018, 07:45:06 PM
Not sure this is working properly since the update.

I created a guild & invited 2 people, who are yet to accept as they haven't been online.

I then played a raiders match & turned off as I needed to go out.

When I got back, it was down, from 40% to 35%, I played 1 more raiders match & the reward gave me a 32% bonus, even though it was 35 when I started the match. I played as antagonist & the bonus stayed the same. I searched for another match & it dropped to 31%,

What's going on here?

Before the update you had to level up before the Aequilibrium changed.
Increase level as a raider and it drops by 1%, increase level as antagonist and it raises by 5%.

As this was the case, I can't understand how 2 raiders matches and 1 antagonist match has lost me 9%, that's terrible & will only get worse when more people join.
Surely it's an error.

Now, to the gold.
This seems to have drastically decreased.
I played the above 2 raiders missions and got 800 gold for 1 mission and just over 1200 for another, while the level 2-5's I played with got 3400 & 5400 with no bounty weapons.
The levels were much much harder than before the update, in fact, hanging by a thread with 3 players level 5 & under was almost impossible & my MMR was only 37%, aren't they supposed to be easier?
We had elites dropping in & calling bombers, as well as ships dropping soldiers almost immediately after the previous ship took off, so we lost & I got just 800 gold while the others, who I had to carry as they had no idea what they were doing, got a much better reward & that's totally unfair, I did the hard work, killed the soldiers, blew up the ships, all they did was constantly die, but they get over 4 times the payout that I do?

My failed antagonist mission got me just 640 gold after 25 minutes hard work.
I am really shocked at the difference & TBH, that kind of reward isn't going to be worth the 25-45 minutes effort anymore, why is the reward suddenly so appalling?

I took out plenty of raiders & wasted nearly half an hour for a paltry 640?

I played another antagonist mission after typing the above, and the Aequilibrium then gave me a 31% bonus after the match and immediately dropped to 30% while I was in a queue & not playing.
Since I played as antagonist, if anything, that should have gone up, not down. There's definitely something wrong here, for sure!

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Re: Aequilibrium & gold after update
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
When I had just made my guild and with me the only person in it; I played two matches as Raider and it moved towards Raider 1% each time without me leveling up. Then I leveled up as Antagonist and it went 17% towards Raider.

Something is definitely weird about it.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 08:43:09 PM
Yikes, so this seems to affect on players who create guilds. Because I haven't made one and don't fully understand how it works I'll ask, does this affect members in the guild as well?

Jester278

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 08:15:48 PM
I don't know, but I hadn't played for over 24 hours & it's dropped to 17%, it was 35% when I logged off and nobody had joined my guild yet, so it's going down even when nobody is playing, it shouldn't have moved in either direction, so I want to know why it's dropped 18% when nobody was playing, and is it going to be put back?

Jester278

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 07:03:35 PM
It seems to be fixed now, so the topic can be closed or removed

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
It seems to be fixed now, so the topic can be closed or removed

Truly? My aequilibrium lost 20% over night for unknown reasons.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 06:25:28 PM
Hello guys,

It's important to distinguish between the MMR and the Aequilibrium. Jester278, I think you are talking about the Aequilibrium which, precisely, decreases when nobody in the Guild is playing. It's meant to incentivize players to play and balance their Aequilibrium.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 01:42:51 AM
Hello guys,

It's important to distinguish between the MMR and the Aequilibrium. Jester278, I think you are talking about the Aequilibrium which, precisely, decreases when nobody in the Guild is playing. It's meant to incentivize players to play and balance their Aequilibrium.

This is good to know, I was wondering why my only-antag guild was so far into raider territory lol