Author Topic: Bounty Hunter Runs for quick cash (edited)  (Read 10756 times)

EILocoGringo

• View Profile
Bounty Hunter Runs for quick cash (edited)
on: December 13, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
Me and a buddy are running bounty hunter missions looking for more to join, PS4 (eilocogringo) Message me or post here I'll keep an eye inbetween missions.

Okay so after a few comments, I will add a few more bits of information.

I'm from the US I'm on East coast but my buddy is on West coast.

We both are mature with clean mics (aka no squeakers).

I play as Mika with a 22% and he plays as Shay with like 7 (we're working on making that better I promise).

We also play late at night for us, as an example we were on from like 10pm EST to 7am EST.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:56:54 PM by EILocoGringo »

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Re: Bounty Hunter Runs for quick cash
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
First and foremost , from which region are you coming from . Mine for example is the EU . Secondly (this is optional) , do you have mics ? Feel free to respond by adding my nametag blazeman-18- if at least the first request from above is manageable .

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 05:42:46 PM
Region info is very important. I can't play as raiders with friends on Russian version and EU version if mine is US version. They can be matched as antag, though.

lofikidtroy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 06:15:54 PM
I've got a 22% Bounty Hunter Kuzmann, not much, but hey it's better than nothing right (^w^)/. I've got a mic if that's important to lessen the grind.

NA Region
PSN: lofikidtroy

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
Region info is very important. I can't play as raiders with friends on Russian version and EU version if mine is US version. They can be matched as antag, though.
First and foremost , from which region are you coming from . Mine for example is the EU . Secondly (this is optional) , do you have mics ? Feel free to respond by adding my nametag blazeman-18- if at least the first request from above is manageable .

If you make a PSN account and select it to be of their region, EU for example, then you can download the proper client.

I am NA but I have an EU account that I used to download the EU version of Spacelords to play with other EU people.

Simply make the account with the corresponding region, go to the store and download the client. You DO NOT have to use your new account to play on that client. Once it is downloaded you can access it from your main account.

There is really no way to tell different Spacelords clients apart, though, so I just use my trophy percentage. Your PS4 will automatically load the correct client, if you have it, when you accept an invitation from whichever region.

So, if you get an invite from a player using the NA client but you have both NA and EU clients it will choose the NA one for you. Pretty cool, actually.

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Bounty Hunter Runs for quick cash (edited)
Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 12:07:23 AM
You don't have to go through all that trouble anymore just invite them to your squad through the in-game player search. Doesn't matter what region just type their username.

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
You don't have to go through all that trouble anymore just invite them to your squad through the in-game player search. Doesn't matter what region just type their username.
Shit, truly? No more region restrictions? That is pretty awesome. They should have mentioned that before! That is a pretty big thing. Damn.

Well, ok, just ignore that hulla-balloo I wrote.

EILocoGringo

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Worst part was all I was trying to do was find people on ps4 who used bounty hunter so we can get the most gold per run and it turned into a discussion about servers and finding other people to play with xD

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
Sorry, ElLocoGringo. You can add me. PSN: PohtHehd.

I have all kinds of bounty hunter and I can do a couple matches with you if you're on sometime.

Expect very little. I don't really like mics but I have one if it is necessary.