Author Topic: Tips on how to deal with Hans antagonists?  (Read 8213 times)

Urgehal

• View Profile
Re: Tips on how to deal with Hans antagonists?
Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
I'd personally like to know if Urgehal has had the opportunity to take on a Hans Antagonist since starting this thread.

Nah...just finally unlocked all the characters and enough gold for the next one. I'm taking a break until the big update comes, but I appreciate all the tips folks, thanks!

@XjabberwockieX Though I have had the pleasure of facing antag Draco a few times, he didn't pick Hans (luckily for me...) And "Weapons of the Past" is not on my rotation of levels I play...but I can imagine the pain, you have my condolences.

@Level9Drow Did it come off that I hated antagonists? Wasn't my intention lol. I'm fine with it (especially now, since the grind is over for me), Hans antags just puts me on edge...

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Tips on how to deal with Hans antagonists?
Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 12:57:19 AM
I don't always pick Hans, I like playing other characters, but he will always be my #1, I think. He plays like a high speed action game character, like devil may cry, or zone of the enders. Fast movement for fast kills, less traditional shooter.

And yeah my Kenshiro post was in context of a thread full of people defending 2 high level players suiciding lives against an antag while 2 low level players were trying to legitimately play. Not the same context as a 4-man group that's all on the same page on what they wanna do. Suicide group is the term that continues on, but yeah surrendering is faster now that they added more lives to non-antag games.