Author Topic: Known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10 (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 30854 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
FINAL UPDATE:

We have confirmation from Microsoft that the certification process is over and the patch has been released. All Founders Pack owners should have no problem accessing the Alien Myths campaign now.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for this delay, and remember you can use the cool Lycus Dion's Space Biker skin on your games!

---

UPDATE 2
A solution to the Xbox Founders Pack issue has been found. It's undergoing certification with Microsoft and will be released ASAP.

---

UPDATE
We've made some progress on the issue but there's a couple steps that you could take that would really help out.

Please follow the following instructions to see if your license for the Alien Myths DLC is properly enabled:

"If you already own the game and want to see available add-ons to download, select View game details from My games & apps to view any available add-ons on your console. Here’s how:

- While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.

- Locate the game, and then press the Menu button.

- Select Manage game and then See in Store."

(source: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content)

Thank you for your time! The more of you that can help us with this the better.

---

Dear Raiders,

There is a known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10 buyers of Raiders of the Broken Planet Founders Pack: They cannot currently access the Alien Myths campaign, and can only play the free Prologue missions. We are investigating the issue.

Please, accept our apologies. We are working hard to find a solution, and will keep you updated on our progress.

We will also compensate all users who have been affected by this problem. Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:52:20 AM by MSE_tenka »

SAVVYLOCO

• View Profile
Re: Known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 09:00:21 PM
I joined the forum just to ask about this I bought the founders pack and can't buy weapons or continue the campaign my xboxone gt is SAVVYLOCO if that helps but besides that great game keep me posted on the resolution please

jessecase

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 06:38:25 AM
I'am also dealing with the same issue . I got the founder pack and can not play the alien myths missions, Xbox account: jessecase

Hope this issue is fix soon.

OK IT BEEN A WEEK NOW!  THIS IS BS!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 07:47:51 PM by jessecase »

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 06:52:20 AM
I tried trouble shooting steps with Xbox customer support and it didn't correct the unplayable Alien Myths DLC issue. I hope you guys can get it fixed soon, it's a bummer that I can't play on my weekend or get into multiplayer matches in the prologue. EDIT
I finally got into a match after 45mins in Matchmaking. I was able to play 2 or three games. I won the Ovon SHTORM BV blueprint but when I check my vault it says I don't have it. I love the game guys but I don't like putting in the time and having nothing to show for it. I know you guys are working hard to fix it but I'm going to have to stop playing until I know the bugs are fixed. I can only play the prologue because of the Alien Myths DLC not unlocking and even that seems to be bugged. Keep up the good work guys, I'm a big fan of Mercury Steam!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:50:18 AM by Weasel »

Nuccio

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 12:14:54 PM
Same issue for me: yesterday I bought the Founders Pack, but I can't play the Alien Myths campaign; also I don't have all blueprints that I won in game. My gamertag is Nuccio. Good work, guys ;)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Known issue experienced by Xbox One and Windows 10 (UPDATED)
Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 02:47:47 PM
Hi guys! we have an update on this topic:

We've made some progress on the issue but there's a couple steps that you could take that would really help out.

Please follow the following instructions to see if your license for the Alien Myths DLC is properly enabled:

"If you already own the game and want to see available add-ons to download, select View game details from My games & apps to view any available add-ons on your console. Here’s how:

- While on the Home screen, scroll to the right, and then press the A button on your controller to open My games and apps.

(source: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content)

egroeg109

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
Still not working on xbox.

Nuccio

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 04:21:57 PM
Don't work

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
Fix this or give us a free code for the first dlc...i spent 40€ for this dlc...i try the info update don't work!!!

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:44:33 PM by BOILER 4K »

THEJ4MER

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 12:45:08 AM
Sigo con el problema de no poder jugar Alien Myths despues de adquirir founders pack.
En mis aplicaciones me aparece instalado al igual que en la tiendo xbox, pero al ingresar al juego solo da la opcion de comprar.
Mi gametarge es THEJ4MER

Weasel

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 06:14:40 AM
Hi guys! we have an update on this topic:

I already tried this even before this was posted, it makes no difference. I don't know what the fix will be but giving verified purchasers a code for Alien Myths seems to be an idea that would solve the problem. Not sure how easy it would be to do. This is what UBIsoft had to do for me with For Honor Gold edition, the Gold Edition content would not work. They just added the DLC and the game to my Xbox Live account. I got everything I paid for and I didn't need a disc anymore. I just want to play and I can't! I started playing after midnight of the release and now I'm going to be so far behind everyone else. Only being able to play "Hanging By A Thread" stinks. (By the way is that it for the Prologue, 1st Round and Hanging by a Thread, just 2 stages?) So is everyone else with this problem. I see people adding their Gamertags to their posts. I will too, if necessary.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:19:39 AM by Weasel »

hkto77

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 11:54:30 AM
Bonjour Mercurysteam, j'ai le même problème sur Xbox One, j'ai acheté le pack fondateur, et le Alien Myths DLC ( 10 mega octets  ) est bien installé ( j'ai bien vérifié dans le xbox store ) sur ma console, mais tout est verrouillé. I love your game, chara design au top, musique au top, combat de mêlée au top, mais je ne peux pas en profiter ! Please fix it quickly ! I trust you guys !
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:03:45 PM by hkto77 »

bones004

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 05:05:24 PM
comon fix it alrdy...

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 05:53:41 PM
We are super sorry about this guys, but good news is that we are close to a solution. Please stay tuned to this topic, and we will let you know when the problem is fixed. Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

Bleikon

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 08:56:15 PM
Hello good evening it wanted to inform that already I made myself the steps it appears myths ally installed but when I enter to the game it me appears like to buy when already he buys the founders' package already played I preface it and the mission dependent on a thread and nothing accountxbox one David Oñate (Bleikon)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 10:19:32 PM by Bleikon »