Author Topic: Match end on Antagonist Quit?  (Read 2887 times)

Keiya25

• View Profile
Match end on Antagonist Quit?
on: September 23, 2017, 01:43:42 AM
Just gotta say, not a huge fan of not being able to complete the mission on antagonist quit. Had to do several missions over and over due to this in order to unlock the next. I'd like to finish even if the Antag quits :)

Victorray

• View Profile
Re: Match end on Antagonist Quit?
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 02:29:06 AM
I don't think they'll change this anytime soon :(. I made a really old post about this back in the closed beta

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Keiya25

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 02:43:51 AM
Ah. Well putting more voices against the idea might make it something they consider down the line :)

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 02:54:10 AM
I'm fine with the Mission ending, but it should also count toward progress. It's not our fault if we're playing well enough that an Antagonist ragequits.

Victorray

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 03:08:48 AM
I'm fine with the Mission ending, but it should also count toward progress. It's not our fault if we're playing well enough that an Antagonist ragequits.
It does count towards progress, but it's still really lame when you wait half a year and it ends

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 05:44:04 AM
It does count towards progress, but it's still really lame when you wait half a year and it ends

Mine did not count towards progress. I was trying to complete Hanging by a Thread so I could unlock and play as Antagonist and do Alien Myths. The Antagonist ragequit, we got our rewards, but I still could not do any of that. I had to beat the mission again without an Antag DC to move on.