Author Topic: Release date, price and new trailer!  (Read 21963 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Release date, price and new trailer!
on: August 18, 2017, 04:56:36 PM
Hey Raiders!

We have excellent news to share with you today, as we are announcing Raiders of the Broken Planet release date and price!

Launching on September 22nd for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, Raiders of the Broken Planet – Prologue will set the scene for the adventures to come. This Prologue is a completely free download (and will always be so), containing a wealth of content including two lengthy missions across four stages, multiple characters to play with and full “no holds” barred access to both the single player and online multiplayer game modes.
On the same day, the first Raiders of the Broken Planet campaign – Alien Myths – will launch priced at a staggeringly low €9.99/$9.99/£9.99. Alien Myths contains hours of incredible additional content including new characters, new missions and an awesome stand-alone story that builds the world of Raiders of the Broken Planet even further.

To accompany the news, our team is proud to present a new cinematic trailer for the game just in time for Gamescom, where the game will be shown fully playable in multiplayer on Xbox One X in glorious 4K!

Have a look here

So, there you have it. Let us know how much you like the trailer on the forum or on Social Media. And don’t forget that we will be playing the Beta this weekend!

Thank you all for your support! See you on the Broken Planet.

Drozas

• View Profile
Re: Release date, price and new trailer!
Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 05:52:18 PM
So does this mean that the game is episodic? and you have to buy more campaigns down the line?

Neekopol

• as you think, so you are
    • View Profile
    • Goha.ru
Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 10:58:30 AM
"i'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening"
pre-order?

ElvenNeko

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 12:01:05 PM
So does this mean that the game is episodic? and you have to buy more campaigns down the line?

Yes, you can read that in faq.

Actually for European countries price is not that bad. If proper discount will be made for post-soviet union, like most other games on steam have - it probably will be a good deal.

Just pleast, PLEASE, don't do the mistake most of the developers do when they are too lazy to set personal price for each country and just using steam auto-pricing function instead. As i said before, this leads to the dumb situation when in Russia game can be 2x cheaper than in Ukraine, when average month income in Ukraine is lower. I know we here are not much of a market or a target audience for you, but having a fair price that at least equal to russian price will allow us to play, and even few players for moderate price is better than none for high.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:05:52 PM by ElvenNeko »

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 01:42:55 PM
Hi Neekopol!

"i'm throwing money at the screen but nothing's happening"
pre-order?

Pre-orders will open soon, we will keep you updated!

D-Squad3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 01:37:41 PM
Definitely buying for that price.

Neekopol

• View Profile
    • Goha.ru
Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 05:53:14 PM
Pre-orders will open soon, we will keep you updated!
I and 100500 gamers in the world, still waitin' new and more infos about preorder and preload client.

Neekopol

• View Profile
    • Goha.ru
Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 08:20:20 PM
Where is the INFO about FOUNDER'S PACK? Date? Price? Place in store?

tribas

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 09:41:13 PM
There's a little poster about the founders pack on steam with little to no info with less than 2 days before the release date lol (not even price)

El-Skunka

• My Knowledge Is But A Drop In The Ocean
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 07:00:03 AM

I'd like to know about this too! Seems strange not to have it on the Steam Store page, maybe it's just a oversight  ???

Viking303

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
Its already 22 Sept in EU . Game is down. Any ETA when we will be able to play ?

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 05:56:22 PM

FevreXX123

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 04:33:17 AM
Reading this and  playing the prologue the only thing that stop me from buying the founders pack is the actual price of 40USD.
I mean each episode will cost 10USD or just the 1st¿ whats the point of buying Founders Pack if no real discount is applying besides the 2 extra Raiders.

Im not Wanna sound like someone who  disrespect the effort put in this game but the FP price and skins are excesive imho.  This tópic has been talked before¿ lower the FP price or give moré things in it¿

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 09:35:50 PM
It's actually 'three' extra raiders and while that may not seem like a big deal you'd be surprised how much having one more choice in your roster can make. If you bought them individually they are not cheap to put it lightly.