Author Topic: PC Beta Players  (Read 19960 times)

IceRevolver

• View Profile
PC Beta Players
on: August 05, 2017, 11:48:37 AM
Hi, I don't know if it's me or is it a lot of beta testers, or maybe servers. I have been issues finding matches. An average of 20 - 30 minutes to find a game. Is anyone else having this issue?

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: PC Beta Players
Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
It's cross-platform, but yeah wait times can be long sometimes. It will be better eventually when the US players peak.

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
Something has to give. Those wait times can be gruesome sometimes. Then when you do get one you might have someone who didn't connect then it starts over. Hate it. Out of a weekend I might only get to play 10 games.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 07:58:47 PM
I'm in the US and haven't had it that had since like a month ago. It depends on which missions you choose as well. If you only select one you could be waiting a while. I also play Antagonist so I get missions often as well. I don't know how it is if you are only doing co-op

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 05:39:24 AM
It's hell if you doing coop. Atleast for the Antagonist they can be put into anyone's games on any level. But once you are a Raider and choose a mission, it limits your servers. They should add a feature for Raiders to be able to join any mission like the Antagonist. I'd be happy with just playing any games at the moment.

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 06:20:56 AM
It's hell if you doing coop. Atleast for the Antagonist they can be put into anyone's games on any level. But once you are a Raider and choose a mission, it limits your servers. They should add a feature for Raiders to be able to join any mission like the Antagonist. I'd be happy with just playing any games at the moment.

Well you can join any mission. You just gotta click on all of them.

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 01:12:50 PM
Huh? You can do that!?

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 06:22:00 PM
Huh? You can do that!?

Yup. You can click on all the missions as well as Antagonist and it'll queue you for any of the one's selected. You can also just click on two or three if you don't like a particular mission.

IceRevolver

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 07:55:37 AM
Will try this weekend