Author Topic: Unlock everything for beta  (Read 3547 times)

Drozas

• View Profile
Unlock everything for beta
on: July 30, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
Betas are for trying things, having to unblock things when there is going to be a wipe is kinda pointless

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: Unlock everything for beta
Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 06:40:49 PM
I agree to some degree, but this way we can also give feedback on the unlock system as well, plus it promotes playing the game more.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 06:59:45 PM
It would be nice some weekend to have everything unlocked, but not each beta weekend. I think that the feedback and data on the progress it is important. In fact, I am more worried about being able to rush the content in the first week.

Most cards seem like they have little to no impact. The weapons are nice and they have an impact. I would like more differences between different rarities, so the rare ones would be stronger.

I don't think you would notice a big difference between going without cards or with cards. I played some games without any of them because I was shuffling cards and a match message popped up so I couldn't select cards for that game. No difference playing with them or without them, lots of cards are really situational and some cards help and some others help too little for being able to select only one of them.

Maybe the devs want the cards to have little impact, but when you have to collect tokens and you can pay to lock cards and all that, it looks like the cards system should be much more important and they should have a bigger impact than they have. There is hardly any theorycrafting with the current system.

DevilBlackDeath

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 07:03:14 PM
I like it that not everything is unlocked. It's thanks to that that multiple players have already voiced their opinion about the blueprint drop. Most players don't like that you're fighting for it, and if you don't get it, you don't get anything.

Thanks to that kind of feedback we'll get a better experience at release ;)

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 07:34:28 PM
I like it that not everything is unlocked. It's thanks to that that multiple players have already voiced their opinion about the blueprint drop. Most players don't like that you're fighting for it, and if you don't get it, you don't get anything.

Thanks to that kind of feedback we'll get a better experience at release ;)

Most players didn't like that you could go without any type of reward if you lose the lottery. There were some of them that liked the current system. The more I play the more I am ignoring the rewards, I have most weapons and the cards I got the ones I wanted the first beta weekend. I think the people is overreacting about that matter only because it is a RNG system.

The only change that I would do is giving a base reward and maybe giving a bonus for the next roll on that weapon if you fail, so you can't lose the roll forever by bad luck.

I have played maybe 4 beta weekend and I have almost all weapons, that is roughly a week.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 07:37:25 PM by Ebisu_rkz »

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
The only change that I would do is giving a base reward and maybe giving a bonus for the next roll on that weapon if you fail, so you can't lose the roll forever by bad luck.
Provided you even end up lucky enough for the blueprint to be for a weapon you don't have. I don't think I've even had the luck of getting something I could roll during the past couple of test weekends.