Author Topic: Can we get more card slots  (Read 3564 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Can we get more card slots
on: November 25, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
4 card slots are not enough with the amount of cards available. There are some valuable cards that I wish to keep, but I also want to try new builds and don't want to spend another 300k faction points to get my old cards back incase i don't like the new ones.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Can we get more card slots
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Agreed!!

The card situation is getting tough to deal with. Not only are there a LOT of cards that would be nice to try and play with, but the random chance of having to roll for them is very frustrating. You could roll once and get what you want, or roll 200k and get nothing that you want. Even worse, if you have 3 cards you like, and are rolling that 4th slot, it still costs the same amount of faction points despite a drastically lower chance.

Anyways, new cards are periodically added, but our capacity to obtain and hold on to them has not improved. This is reason alone to re-look at how players access cards.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 06:03:43 PM
Ageed. Shit is ridiculous tbh

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
Hi everyone!

As you know, right now we are focusing our efforts in the Space Guilds update and all the content coming to the Broken Planet in the short term, but we have plans to make some changes related to the Card system in the future as well.

We really appreciate your patience, a lot of exciting things are coming! 

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Hi everyone!

As you know, right now we are focusing our efforts in the Space Guilds update and all the content coming to the Broken Planet in the short term, but we have plans to make some changes related to the Card system in the future as well.

We really appreciate your patience, a lot of exciting things are coming!

Thank you!

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
May i suggest something? Now this maybe not be a drastic enough change people are looking for but here it goes.

When locking a card, it should be removed and placed in a separate holding area, so you can always shuffle 4 cards. Max cards you can lock is 4.

Both character cards and faction cards should have their own holding area with 4 slots.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 08:48:35 PM
May i suggest something? Now this maybe not be a drastic enough change people are looking for but here it goes.

When locking a card, it should be removed and placed in a separate holding area, so you can always shuffle 4 cards. Max cards you can lock is 4.

Both character cards and faction cards should have their own holding area with 4 slots.

Genius! I hope MSE is looking at this.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
Thank you sir.

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

I'd be happy with just 1 additional card slot honestly, but your idea would work too  ;D