Author Topic: One easy fix...  (Read 2142 times)

Placelord

• View Profile
One easy fix...
on: November 20, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
First off, love this game. My criticism is merely to lubricate enjoyment of this game. I've tried to get new people into this game and this issue has been a turn off.

I wish I could turn off the badgering dialogue without muting the voices. I've played enough to know most of the objectives and the stakes. It really turns me off when I'm being badgered constantly especially when I'm losing.

The mechanics of this game make sublimely stressful moments all by themselves. I don't need someone telling me I suck or need to do better to motivate me. It's a slap in the face and it's not doing anything but ruining an otherwise great experience.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:38:54 AM by Placelord »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: One easy fix...
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
yeah, when i am loosing as antagonist uras can get a bit annoying, at first it was fun but later on it was just an asshole telling me i suck.

Lercell

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 10:27:58 PM
That bothered me as well. I turned off the voices since I've seen all the cutscents already. There's an option to change voice volume in audio options

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 09:33:11 PM
Yeah I thought that too. Thing is a lot of the NPCs have dialogue tells that signal thier moves.