Author Topic: Good luck with your game.  (Read 3985 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Good luck with your game.
on: October 19, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
Done with this game, too many cheesy antags ruining my matches and mentor matches. I've put up with it because I thought the developers were actually listening to the community but I was mistaken. I am not having any fun and even less after this update since all it did was make antagonists more common. Almost all my matches have an antag and they all use cheap or annoying tactics to screw us over and for some reason get mmr 50+ AI.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:32:21 PM by Tekato »

Richter

• View Profile
Re: Good luck with your game.
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
They actually listen to the players but the game is supposed to be hard. If you do not enjoy playing it, well maybe that's because that wasn't your thing and there's nothing wrong with not playing it anymore. But the game will not change because you want it to change.

Also, the objective is easier when there's an antagonist (enemies and bosses take more damage) and mentor matches are meant to help new players to learn the basics. It can be hard and frustrating but hey, explaining something to someone new IS hard and frustrating.

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
Done with this game, too many cheesy antags ruining my matches and mentor matches. I've put up with it because I thought the developers were actually listening to the community but I was mistaken. I am not having any fun and even less after this update since all it did was make antagonists more common. Almost all my matches have an antag and they all use cheap or annoying tactics to screw us over and for some reason get mmr 50+ AI.

I understand you.

Unfortunately, Spacelords is dead. On the Xbox, it's always 5 or 10 minutes to find a match, and when you find it, it's Mentor Match (I decided dont play Mentor Matchs any more).

Spacelords is an excellent game wasted with bad ideas. Antagonist mode is bad because it is always unbalanced. The high cost to unlock characters is a bad idea. Mentor Match is a bad idea. BPs that depend on luck to be won is a bad idea. Everything is very bad.

I predict that in 3 months or less the servers will be closed because Spacelords, as it is now, doesnt appeal to veterans or novices.

I'm so sorry.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
Listen, I'm not gonna' lie, I hate antagonist invasions. they tilt me, they ruin progression, they cause new low level players to quit. But this was a balance patch, not a major content, system changing patch. Now's not the time to die on this hill.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
Listen, I'm not gonna' lie, I hate antagonist invasions. they tilt me, they ruin progression, they cause new low level players to quit. But this was a balance patch, not a major content, system changing patch. Now's not the time to die on this hill.
they dis tweek the scoreing system a bit though... I really liked this game back when it was RotBP but the problems the player base has now won't go away with one or two paches wether it be a big patch or small rebalance. I'm just hoping we get a little alephiation on the issues. Ey ey?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
LOL!!!! *standing ovation* *hands the Oscar Award*

Velgeder

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

See ya next week brohime!

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
Hi Tekato,

We do listen to the community and we keep releasing updates with new content and changes based on your feedback. Since the game became F2P, a lot of new players have arrived to Spacelords and they need time to understand the mechanics.

We hope that the addition of the chat in a future update improves the communication in the teams and the game becomes more exciting with the arrival of the Space Guilds.

Thank you!

KamikaZSquirrel

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
I feel sad you want to leave, not likely to play with you as I believe you're on PlayStation and I'm on Xbox but still sad, I'm level 31 so still a baby raider but I also play as the antagonist often if only to boost my groups aequilibrium so I get more xp.
I can honestly say that what you mention is also the opposite I'm often paired trying to win against lvl100+, 1 strike from them and I'm limping, a few bullets from stronger forged guns and I'm limping and heroes like Loaht, Rak and Anya are nightmares to face and I generally don't enjoy those games as much... difficulty of AI is through the roof when I'm a raider but as an antagonist it's me plus marshmallows v 4 tough raiders.

I feel your statement but it's not just you and all games need time to be polished =)