Author Topic: More sever Penalties.  (Read 2284 times)

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
More sever Penalties.
on: October 14, 2018, 09:10:36 PM
Ok I think there should be more sever Penalties  for people people who rage quit. There has to be away to track if some one actually lost connection or just quit the game becasue it was too hard. When some one quits they should be punished with deduction of gold and faction points not just locked out the game for the duration of the mission.

And in my experience 6/10 mentor matches the rookie is the one that quits. So if we are forced to do mentor matches they should be forced to stay in that mission and if they quit via PlayStation they will still face penalties I don't care If they are new.

People who quit these games really fuck it up for some of us. They fuck with the rewards our score. The mission.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Re: More sever Penalties.
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
One more thing desertion bonus should be applied to blueprints and boosters aswell

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
Nope this is a bad idea, tbh if the newbies rage quit it's actually a good thing since they won't  be taking all the lives and most of the time they are useless either way. Reducing their gold and faction points would make things worst since it will slow down their progression to be able to get better weapons/cards, so they can actually be useful during future missions. Now I'm not against increasing the time they're locked out of the game.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:35:35 PM
Ok maybe not forced to stay but you understand my frystration. This is for rage quitters in General. They're messing us up.

Tango

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 11:20:31 PM
Your frustration is understandable, I think it happens to everyone that someone rage quit in the middle of the match, and yes, that bothers.
But I also rage quit some games, (so I can also see it from another perspective) not because of the difficulty, but because it depends on the host, 1/10 matches i have 400-900 ping and the only thing that would contribute to the team would be my deaths, that's why I rage quit. and About the newbies I believe that they find the mission very hard and do not want to be a stone in the shoe

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 12:19:30 AM
Yes but you could vote to surrender. It's better lose the match then to win and get a shitty score. And a shitty roll for your blue print. All the times people have rage quit on me rookie or vet I end up losing because now there is one less on the team and the same amount of enemies.