Author Topic: New "take down" animations.  (Read 1953 times)

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
New "take down" animations.
on: October 12, 2018, 08:07:18 AM
I was thinking you could add custom take down moves unique to each character.  Example: ALICIA has a knee drop for elites what if she select a different move where instead of a knee drop she did a Frankensteiner. Another example: Lycus does that punch take down what if he did a liver blow or an uppercut instead. I think it would be great if we could change up the "take down" moves. 

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: New "take down" animations.
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Don't worry man there going to add an In-Game Store where that stuff  is going to be available for Gold.

hadrold

• View Profile
Re: New "take down" animations.
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
i thought about that aswell, on "in shock" you have to rescue shea, the intro cinematic shows shea takin on 2  enemies, she attacks the first in melee and as the second guy approaches she jumps up (using the first guy as leverage) and shoots the second guy killing him then finished the first guy. Lycus in one scene takes on several enemies in cqc by melee attacks and shotgun blasts, these make for some real cool moves that can easily be implemented into the by simple alternating between X and RT when there are enemies in close proximity, and with alicia you could use a grapple instead, during her aim glide press Y to grapple plummeting on unsuspecting enemies below her. This would bring a cool element to the game and us to attack multiple enemies in melee range at the same time, we already know the characters can do this weve seen in the cinematics, tho it would have similar to that, example, lycus uses his shotgun n melee to attack, his shutgun holds 3 rounds (in the cinematic) so having him melee 1 and shoot whilst shooting 3 others (enemies would have to be in effective shotgun range/max damage range or at least 90% of it) would be inline with what we know he can do cos we seen it like wise shea on attacks 2 enemies so melee 1 and shooting 1 is not something she cant do. These will make each charecter even more unique, lycus can kill upto 4 enemies in melee combat simultaneously shae can shoot an enemy at range whilst melee (as long as she has line of sight) and alicia can use her grapple from mid air and perform a finisher that is unique not just to her but to that ability. There is other skills the we see others do (i think) but i cant remember them, can you? What do you think.?