Author Topic: New "Killerball" Weapon for Schneider  (Read 6211 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New "Killerball" Weapon for Schneider
on: October 11, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

The Killerball is the name of Planet Mort’s official sport. The Killerball professional teams played its deadly matches using high-powered spheres that could harm, or even kill a careless player. Not being quite an athlete himself, Schneider didn’t understand the rules very well, but he was fascinated about such a bloody sport where death was a common occurrence. Thus, he decided to create a drone able to shoot bouncing energy spheres as a homage to the one and only sport ever to interest him.   

Watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHeih-Uxfos

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: New "Killerball" Weapon for Schneider
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 03:33:10 PM
Can't wait to finally start playing with Schneider's balls.

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 01:39:31 PM
Wish you invest time to bug fixing and bring new content and more rpg elements, skins and weapons can wait. 

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 02:49:53 PM
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.   Zonnepaneel installateur Bocholt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 02:51:07 PM
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Wemmel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 02:52:12 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!   Zonnepaneel installateur Borgloon

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 02:53:26 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !   Zonnepanelen installateurs Vilvoorde

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 02:54:38 PM
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work   Zonnepaneel installateur Bree

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 02:55:50 PM
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Baarle

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 15, 2023, 02:57:20 PM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Zonnepanelen Diepenbeek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 02:58:20 PM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Zonnepanelen installateurs Arendonk

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 02:59:27 PM
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.   Zonnepaneel installateur Dilsen-Stokkem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 15, 2023, 03:00:40 PM
The blog and data is excellent and informative as well   Zonnepanelen installateurs Aartselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 15, 2023, 03:03:46 PM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Zoutleeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 15, 2023, 03:05:42 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!   Zonnepanelen installateurs Zemst