Author Topic: Spacelords Fighters  (Read 7954 times)

SegaSlash

• View Profile
Spacelords Fighters
on: March 08, 2020, 01:01:37 AM
I have created Spacelords characters in Soulcalibur 6 with the custom creation tool, it took some time to create many characters so they can fight with each other. It was really fun to make them as I had fun watching their fights as well.

I leave you the link here:  https://youtu.be/4CkXHqiY5A8 

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Spacelords Fighters
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:06:58 PM
THIS IS AMAZING!! Some of us gathered in the office and watch your video together. Permission to repost?

SegaSlash

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 02:38:39 AM
Claro que si, I'm glad you repost it or retweeted, I'll be glad. Gracias por el apoyo y me gusta que les agrade mi trabajo con los personajes mas carismaticos que un juego puede tener. :)

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 12:02:12 PM
:-) :-) :-)

Farfadet

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 07:48:05 AM
SegaSlash, I post my message here because I don't know any other way to contact you :

Please activate the option "low bandwidth" to not be the host. I had a ping oscillating between 300 and 500. That's litteraly unplayable : impossible to CQC or counter snipe.

By the way, the host system is a terrible and not viable idea for PvP, MSE please invest in some servers. Litteraly everyone thinks the same way.

(Sorry for the off-topic...)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 04:18:34 AM by Farfadet »

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 02:42:28 AM
What makes worse is, people do streaming. I do not know about you, but I hate streamers. It is nightmare when you are unlucky enough to find a raider hosting and streaming.
GG.

SegaSlash

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 04:47:42 AM
Farfadet, I have the low bandwith option on but if everybody else have the low bandwith option "on" as well, there‘s nothing I can do. The system randomly choose the host unfortunately, there‘s should be that the system intelligently choose the player that has the best connection so we all dont suffer from lag problems but its been like this since the ROTBP, I hope someday they fix this issue.

Farfadet

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 05:09:20 AM
Ok, no problem, that's unfortunate...

The only real way to fix this is to give up the host system and use servers. Even a "good" host has an advantage in PvP. What you're saying would be better than nothing though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 06:24:41 AM by Farfadet »