Author Topic: K&K  (Read 3871 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
K&K
on: February 08, 2020, 02:11:04 AM
Please put a goddamn muzzle on that weapon and nerf it already. You have a 140 health opponent with more fire power than most of the characters in the game. At least with the Locals they sacrifice health for that damage they do and you can theoretically kill them quick enough. But at 140 health very few people can damage her faster than she damages you.

You devs need to play more. Apprently you have never been shot at in game by the weapons you design.

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: K&K
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 05:22:46 AM
Why didnt you use mikah? K and k was buffed for long time. Unless you guys lined up to get shot, i dont know how to lose to an antag nowadays. It is to counter an antag. Watch spawn timer, and groupup and focus fire.

SniffaXxX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 05:49:19 PM
I do not agree with the tone of this post.
However I do believe K&K should be returned to its previous damage output before its latest buff.

SegaSlash

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 07:20:46 PM
The damage on K&K increased even more with certain cards, if they nerf it down a bit would be great.  I really dont use it much, I use VK9, Granny and my favorite Barrier even if its nerfed so bad, its a shame such a great support weapon.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 01:02:44 AM
We should toss Last Wish and JK5 into that barrel as well.