Author Topic: Last friday streaming  (Read 4064 times)

Lehi

• View Profile
Last friday streaming
on: February 09, 2020, 04:59:13 AM
Join us this FRIDAY 7th in the first STREAMING of the year! 😱

We'll talk about the Mod System and Strategic Gameplay!!

First of all, thank you for fixing the mod system. I appreciate your hardwork.

I was excited to see the above ad , and i watched the streaming. I saw you were trying your best to promote the current features. However, i did not see you mentioned about "strategic
gameplay " or whatsoever. the stream was nothing about strategy or an announcement of new feature for antags, or new mechanics for antags or counterplay or anything.
You were a gameplay tester and never played antag..

It was just you show us how the balance is broken and antags are just a joke.

Did i miss something?

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Last friday streaming
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 11:04:58 AM
Hi there, Lehi!
First of all, thanks for your support by watching the video! 
Yep. We talked about advanced features and when to use them/against whom. I'll post you here a resume! :

1) Anchoring: Useful against bosses. Not that useful against moving targets/ antagonist when you are playing raider.
2) Attractor: Sniper vs Sniper. Really useful in maps with snipers. Use it to steal Aleph from afar.
3) Toxin: Was conceived to stop wardogs from healing by introducing damage ticks. Handy when you are antagonist.
4) Berserkr: Thought to be equipped in weapons with lots of damage power but yet with a chance to cure/avoid/ benefit from harm. ex: Loath, Lycus.
5) Autorreload. Cool strategy: use it with Doldren's Lust. Get yourself a good score and maintain it for a longer time.
6) Antimatter: Cool strategy: Use with Hans. Strike em with Plasma from afar, and then use the jet to come closer to your enemy. Finish them in CQC.

Hope you find them useful!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:04:42 AM by MSE_Laura »

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:06:03 AM
Ok. Thanks. I skip that part because it was nothing new although you trying your best.

It's ironic that You just make almost all strategic aspects of this game by the last update, and you name the streaming, "strategic play".

I have not seen plasma. I think you mean antimatter in english version.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:38:09 AM by Lehi »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 02:14:07 PM
Is Lust what the internal name for Bloody Mary is?  Or the game on it?  I like that....

MSE_Laura

• 🐱 Meow! 🐱
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 04:43:49 PM
Is Lust what the internal name for Bloody Mary is?  Or the game on it?  I like that....

Yes xD It's the dev name for our beloved BloodyMery.