Author Topic: Talent cost error (Umbra dogs)  (Read 3070 times)

Mikhail Yurievitch

• View Profile
Talent cost error (Umbra dogs)
on: October 15, 2019, 10:20:07 AM
Strange costs of crafting the umbra war dogs talent 7-4:
Fast option requires 12000 TP+ 16hrs
Cheap option requires 6 days of crafting
And the last option requires (here it comes)  24000 TP+ 10 days. So it is the priciest and longest one though it shouldn't have been the one. It takes twice the amount of  TP of the fast option, and takes almost twice the time of the cheap option.
The problem here is that while deciding what to craft i only chose the last options due to their convenience, but now i stuck with crafted talent that i can transform into 7-4 but with the highest possible price and time of crating.
Can someone please fix this?

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Re: Talent cost error (Umbra dogs)
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 01:31:06 PM
Strange costs of crafting the umbra war dogs talent 7-4:
Fast option requires 12000 TP+ 16hrs
Cheap option requires 6 days of crafting
And the last option requires (here it comes)  24000 TP+ 10 days. So it is the priciest and longest one though it shouldn't have been the one. It takes twice the amount of  TP of the fast option, and takes almost twice the time of the cheap option.
The problem here is that while deciding what to craft i only chose the last options due to their convenience, but now i stuck with crafted talent that i can transform into 7-4 but with the highest possible price and time of crating.
Can someone please fix this?

The talent costs need an overhaul
It is way too expensive
I literally waited more than 15 days to get sassy and it's only coming today

Artivex

• View Profile
Re: Talent cost error (Umbra dogs)
Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 10:46:13 AM
My guys, I'll be honest. If it takes me a month to craft the talent I want I'm all for it. Spent little over three months rerolling for Invocation for Doldren. Combine that kind of eng for all the other antag cards I was after, which I still wasn't done with, and it could have taken me a year, maybe longer, to get all the cards I wanted for my builds. Looking at this new system I refuse to complain lol. At least it gives you something to grind