Author Topic: Buff Aneska's Atlas  (Read 3796 times)

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Buff Aneska's Atlas
on: August 30, 2019, 05:46:05 AM
I feel like Atlas deals so little damage when the difficulty gets higher than 35. You can barely use it at long distance, since grunts will perform their "desperate" run and go to cover as soon as they hear you shoot, it will probably kill you before the enemy if you use it at close distance, the AoE is only horizontal, only has 3 shots in the magazine. Atlas needs some improvements.

Also make Aneska be able to retreat her mech while moving. This would help a lot.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Buff Aneska's Atlas
Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 05:09:53 AM
I agree with some things (Most DEFITANTLY make her recall her mech on the go)

The three rounds I have never had an issue with sense the reload is pretty quick. As for self harm I run the survival card on her which doesn't affect it that much...I primarily use it for CQC as well so I often am hurt with it. I do have to agree that the damage in higher MMRs is lacking even with damage cards and staying near her Mech...and by "high" I often have issues in the 50s to 60s range of MMR. I don't think MSE should increase the range of it anymore...maybe make the AoE bigger but I like the range but that's just me personally.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 06:52:28 PM
The three rounds I have never had an issue with sense the reload is pretty quick. As for self harm I run the survival card on her which doesn't affect it that much...I primarily use it for CQC as well so I often am hurt with it. I do have to agree that the damage in higher MMRs is lacking even with damage cards and staying near her Mech...and by "high" I often have issues in the 50s to 60s range of MMR. I don't think MSE should increase the range of it anymore...maybe make the AoE bigger but I like the range but that's just me personally.

Gun takes a lot of work to use properly with no pay off. Unless the enemies are mindlessly rushing at you they'll likely run or roll out of the exploding radius, if they're too close you'll be dead long before them(I suppose that at 50 MMR it would take at least 6 shots to finish a Hades machinegunner).

With improved range and bullet travel speed you could use it more safely, no need to increase the AoE.

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:28:42 AM
Yeah her base gun needs to be buffed and the mech should recall on the go. Also, they should taper off the damage bosses can do to the mech, since right now it can be taken out instantly if a boss is anywhere close.