Author Topic: Antag ammo refill.  (Read 8033 times)

Primevil657

• View Profile
Antag ammo refill.
on: August 08, 2019, 02:32:41 AM
I think it would also help the antag a lot and keep the antag with bringing swift punishment if After a certain number of deaths WHEN on empty mag, it refills antag ammo to max.
  It's extremely hard to get ammo when you're the only living being on the map and they are swiping through objectives like people do on those phone dating apps. It will also allow the antag to not only not have to worry about getting up close and personal but allow them to play the desired roll they'd like to. (I.e. sniper since shae and har have the lowest vitality due to their "class")

Whatcha think?

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Antag ammo refill.
Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 03:23:20 AM
Theoretically this is a good thing, however, its not. Antagonist like Shae would have a field day especially with her newest rare Sa Dhu

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:30:49 AM
i'll be the first happy with auto ammo refill for shae... ^^
but i think it's more fair like that.
it let a chance to bad players to do something against her when she runs low on ammo.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 05:47:50 AM
It would make an antagonist never have to engage in CQC...

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 05:53:09 AM
precisely XD

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 03:42:15 PM
Antags should also spawn in with 5 aleph cuz why not. And if the raiders are killing the antag too quickly the game should just automatically go into sudden death.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 04:02:42 PM
hey good idea !
and to keep a fair challenge and not creating sudden death too quickly, they should also have reactive shield !
better resistance = less sudden death for raiders.
it's definitly a win/win ^^

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 04:08:30 PM
hey good idea !
and to keep a fair challenge and not creating sudden death too quickly, they should also have reactive shield !
better resistance = less sudden death for raiders.
it's definitly a win/win ^^
Omg yes! Reactive shields on antags please!! I can't wait.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 07:01:42 AM
I think it would also help the antag a lot and keep the antag with bringing swift punishment if After a certain number of deaths WHEN on empty mag, it refills antag ammo to max.
  It's extremely hard to get ammo when you're the only living being on the map and they are swiping through objectives like people do on those phone dating apps. It will also allow the antag to not only not have to worry about getting up close and personal but allow them to play the desired roll they'd like to. (I.e. sniper since shae and har have the lowest vitality due to their "class")

Whatcha think?

I don't want to sound too critical. And I appreciate people posting. But in my opinion antags have too much already. Raiders effectively got kicked in the balls with the Sudden Death nerf, and I call it what it is, a nerf. On top of this antags have improves spawn points, Master of Puppets, infinite lives, can see what Raiders choose but we cannot see what they choose, can get aleph and ammo now easier than ever because ammo drops and aleph spawns, not to mention they can STEAL aleph from antags now slowing the mission even further and finally they're going to be getting Aurora Specters. I'm good man. I don't need to worry about more bullshit from antags.

Butterbuff

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 07:25:58 AM
I’m with Drow on this one the Sudden Death was a huge kick on the raiders since it wasn’t really necessary in balancing raider vs antag since Master of Puppets was what we wanted as antags. But the idea of spawning with 5 stacks on your FIRST life is great since in the first phases of every mission it’s mostly just antag vs raiders until the minions start to pick up in the later phases

Xinderoth

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 10:45:36 AM
I came back after many months, and didn't realize Sudden Death was a thing. When it happened, I was like, Holy Shit, what is this. Well. Someone else died, and while I was still alive, the game claimed that I had lost. I was like, wait a fucking minute, I haven't died yet???

I don't mind the whole, 5 lives remaining thing, but they need to at least make it so that everyone has to die out, and not just one of the four raiders. (In other words, it annoyed the crap out of me that they once again take a very unique game mechanic, and downgrade it.)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 03:36:34 PM
sudden death should be what it means.

or 1) no more shared lives for raiders, if one dies he does not respawn. (but it would be the same as the long surviving time who came before sudden death and it would make a little less lives for raiders)

or 2) ok they have their 5 more shared lives but then, no more, if one dies he doesn't respawn but the game goes on as long as there is still one alive.

wich is the best option imo.

PADRONFEDERICO

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 06:12:53 PM
for me this is a good idea