Author Topic: Weapon concept for Valeria  (Read 2379 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Weapon concept for Valeria
on: August 02, 2019, 04:10:21 AM
I made this post in the past but in the form of a question. This time as a serious suggestion. I feel this gun would be a benefit to Valeria's gameplay while also not making the player base hate everything. I'm looking at you Shakura.

The weapon is called Meiosis. For those science nerds you know where this is going already.

Meiosis is a burst fire rifle. The fun comes in Valeria's Einstein Rosen Bridge just like the rest of her guns. The Einstein Rosen Bridge summons a slow orb (faster than the Whip) that when shot by Valeria will explode similar to her base gun (Little Girl). However, when the first orb explodes it will summon two more orbs out of the explosion in a triangle form. The Valeria can now choose to shoot the new orbs causing them to do the same action one more time.

This I feel would be fun and useful for a Valeria while also allowing Valeria to really use her bridge in a new way while also allowing a fair fight unlike some of her other weapons (Shakura). I really hope MSE sees this and considers it. If you have any questions MSE I would be more than happen to explain further. Also again the concept was inspired by Meiosis, the chart is the way the explosion orbs work. Love you MSE <3

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Weapon concept for Valeria
Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 06:49:25 AM
If its faster than the Whip then you need to react fast enough to not only shoot the first orb but also the second. That reminds me of her other gun Earthing. Its very fast and you need to shoot it as it explodes multiple times, you could shoot it a second time but by then its way too far away.

But anyway it spreads outward in a cone fashion, so it can cover more area. Perhaps the Base shots can spread horizontally to maximize on that idea.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Weapon concept for Valeria
Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 07:21:32 AM
If its faster than the Whip then you need to react fast enough to not only shoot the first orb but also the second. That reminds me of her other gun Earthing. Its very fast and you need to shoot it as it explodes multiple times, you could shoot it a second time but by then its way too far away.

But anyway it spreads outward in a cone fashion, so it can cover more area. Perhaps the Base shots can spread horizontally to maximize on that idea.

That's why I say faster than the whip. Not much faster but faster. I wanna have the player to have to react quickly and sorta choose the path they wish to send the wave of damage